Chapter 15: The Only Way

Quackity decided to go visit Tubbo and see how he's doing with Snowchester.

But when he arrived there...

"Wh-what the hell happened here?!" Quackity exclaimed in shock, seeing nothing but a giant crater where Snowchester used to be.

Both Tubbo and Jack tries rebuilding it. Jack explains to Quackity, "Dream and Bad were here and they threatened us for his stuff, and we tried blowing something up but they changed something and it blew up Snowchester instead!"

"That's so messed up." Quackity grimaces, not believing that Bad of all people would do such a thing.

"It is." Tubbo sighs, still trying to rebuild his house, "But it's fine! This... stuff happens. We can just rebuild it again. Like L'Manberg..."

Quackity felt like he needed to do something.

But then Quackity got curious. "What did you try to blow up?"

"It was an egg." Tubbo faces away from building and looks at Quackity, "This giant red egg that can talk in a weird raspy voice! Bad really likes it for some reason!"

An egg...

Quackity has heard about it and seen posters about it around the place.

"Okay..." was all that slipped out of Quackity as he tries to think about it.

"Oh my god, what the f**k happened?!" Fundy exclaims as he arrives.

"Oh, Fundy, you're back!" Tubbo said in surprise, especially after earlier when Dream killed him.

"Yeah, Dream stabbed me, I didn't see it coming." Fundy huffs in annoyance.

"Dream killed you? That's f**king... I can't even-" Then Quackity just sighed in frustration. He really despises Dream.

The most damning of all, however, is that Bad, a close friend of his, would ever ally with Dream.

"I need to go." Quackity proceeds to leave. "There's something I must do."

"Okay, we'll see you later!" Tubbo waved goodbye as he got back to rebuilding.

Quackity leaves using a boat. He needs to talk to a certain someone and sort things out.

As he arrives back at the Dream SMP, specifically near Eret's castle, he whispers to someone.

You whisper to BadBoyHalo: Let's talk.

Quackity wasn't really expecting a response, since Bad might ignore him since he's allied with Dream or something.

But to his surprise, he replied.

BadBoyHalo whispers to you: ok

You whisper to BadBoyHalo: Far away from here. 

BadBoyHalo whispers to you: where r u 

You whisper to BadBoyHalo: Eret's castle 

And so Quackity waited there, waiting till Bad comes over.

Before he knew it, Bad was seen walking towards him.

But he looks so much more different. The red had dissipated from his clothes, replacing it with a white color. Furthermore, the green in his eyes turned to white and his brown hair is black.

This is not the BadBoyHalo that Quackity once knew.

"Hello, Quackity." Bad greeted with a monotone voice, unlike his usual bright mood.

Nevertheless, Quackity stayed strong. "Follow me." and he proceeds towards Eret's castle.

"What do you need? What do you want to talk about?" Bad follows behind.