Chapter 5: Escape or Abduction?

"SAM! SAM!" Sapnap yelled from Dream's cell. "DREAM'S GONE!"

'What?! How?!" Sam yelled back in shock, then instructed Sapnap, "Okay, Sapnap, I need you to stand in the hole in the corner, I'm bringing you back out the prison!"

"Got it." Sapnap does as he was told to, and a harming potion splashed onto him, making him respawn on the other side.

Sam stares at Dream's destroyed cell in disbelief. Sapnap walks up next to him, also looking at the cell.

"What the hell happened?" Sapnap asked Sam in confusion.

"I don't know." Sam admits with a nervous tone, "I didn't see it coming, but there's been a breach and they... They escaped and brought Dream with them."

"What?!" Sapnap panics and exclaims, "So someone committed prison break! Who though?!"

"We have to find out. Follow me." Sam sneers, as he heads toward the cell, hoping to see who broke Dream out.

Sapnap follows behind, as Sam builds blocks toward the cell and looks up from the hole in the ceiling.

Only to find no one.

"Damn, they're gone." Sam groans and goes back down.

"What are we supposed to do?!" Sapnap asks in panic.

"We have to find Dream, and find out who did this." Sam makes his way back to the entrance, Sapnap follows behind.

...

"Oh, Dream~" A familiar voice calls to him.

Dream could hear the voice call to him, as he drift towards consciousness.

He groaned, opening his eyes exhaustedly.

He finds himself in a small, confined obsidian cage.

"Wh-where..." Dream murmurs, feeling his head throb.

"Why, hello, Dream." Someone stands in front of him, just outside the cage.

Dream focuses on looking at the person, knowing their voice very well.

"Bad?" He mumbled in unease. "Where am I...?"

Bad grins menacingly at Dream, answering him, "Don't worry, I won't keep you here too long, just enough till you fall under its influence."

"Wh-what influence..." Dream was about to ask, until he saw what was behind Bad.

It's a large, red, odd figure, covered in red vines and surrounded in giant, glowing petals.

It has the shape of an egg.

"Why- why do you-" Dream groans in vexation.

"It's what the egg wants, Dream. It's what I want." Bad replies, giggling evilly.

"What for?" Dream asks, breathing heavily.

Bad took a while to answer, turning his back to Dream and facing the egg, "You'll see."

Dream sits down inside the cage. It's less comfortable than Pandora's Vault.

"Can you hear it, Dream? The egg is talking to us." Bad asks in amusement.

Talking...

Dream listens closely.

"̸̱͒t̶̩͝ņ̵̅ȁ̴̪w̵͉͗ ̵̧͒u̶̗͝o̸̯̐ẏ̴̤ ̵̣͒t̴͇͠å̷̻ḧ̴̟w̷̥͑ ̴̯̋u̶͖͛o̵̫̐y̷̪̎ ̵̪̄e̸̻̒v̷̺͘i̵̩̾g̵̯̋ ̸̳̓ĺ̸̺ļ̸̊i̶͖̽ẃ̶̻ ̶̗͑Ĩ̶̙ ̵̡̒.̵̰̒e̴̢̛r̶͉͛i̵̼͘s̶̮͆ḙ̴́d̸̟̐ ̸̗̈́s̷̘͝t̸͎͆r̴̢̅a̶̻͆é̶̖h̸̲̓ ̴͉͌ȑ̷ͅu̵̬̅o̴̭͗y̸̝̚ ̸̞̆t̴͕̑a̶̲̓h̵̲͘ẅ̴̩ ̵̱͑ú̶̜o̷̺̍y̴͇͂ ̵̨̎ẽ̶̥v̵̤̍i̶̼͐g̶̠̽ ̷̲̆l̸̛͜l̵͙̓i̵̢͛w̶̬̐ ̶͚͝I̶͕͋"̶̡̕