demon fist

Brandon pov
I went to this party. My friend Tayvoin threw the party. I think I had to much to drink, I had started to get an headache. My head felt like it was about to explode. Slowly but shortly, everything started to be silent. I didn't hear a peep of our of nobody or anything. A few seconds later, everything was black. I think I done blacked out.

A few minutes has past and I was in somebody's bath tub. I woke up mad confused, I was looking everywhere. I legit forgot where I was located. I pat my pockets to see if my phone and keys was there. Nothing. Not even the little bit of cash that I had left.

After I came to the conclusion I have been robbed. I just became pissed. I don't even remember being in the bathroom. Someone must've knocked me out and laid me in there. I had an hangover my headache was still here.
I have seen Nigel smiling right at me.

I don't know that startled me, it made me feel like he was laughing at me. So I punched him right in his big ass nose. Gore started dripping straight or out his nose. He looked at me with disgust. The way he looked was abominable. I was crestfallen when I realized he was about to punch me back. I mean I did deserve it but he's a big man.

"The fuck you do that for?!!", he yelled as he punched me in the face. I was thinking about Billie again. I was brooding over my mistake. "What's up with you q?, why'd you punch bim?", g awa said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me!", I yelled out of anger.

"I was tryna help you dawg, what the hell is your issue?", he asked me with an confused face. "That's what an breakup does to you", Nigel said with a grin of his face. I went closer to him to hit him again. Prince was pulling me back. I don't know where the fuck he came from. "Y'all need to be seperated!", Tayvoin yelled.

"Yeah we do need to be seperated, after I helped you bitch?", Nigel yelled. "Hey hey, enough of that", gawa said sighing. I just blanked stare at them both. "C'mon let's get you other here", Prince said as had my arm on his shoulder. Helping me walk, as I limped out of the house.

All I heard was boo's and it made me even more angry. I wanted to go fight them, but Prince told me not to. Gawa stayed back to calm down Nigel. "What the hell has gotten into you?!", Prince said as she slammed my body to my car. "I got robbed", I stuttered, as I picked the blood that was coming from my nose. Slowly going into my mouth.

"I understand as to why you're pissed, but taking it on your friend wasn't gonna help shit!", he yelled. "Why have you been acting like a coon lately?", he yelled at me. "Is it because of billie?", he asked. I just looked away once he said that. "You gotta get yourself together bruh, you've got to get over her, until you get your act together I won't be by the house", he explained me.

"I ain't gonna be friends with a prick, and neither is none of them", he said. "They might have gaven up on you, but I didn't but I am not so sure if I should continue with this behaviour of yours, see you seven", he told me off. He went back into the house go go party. I thought of my life and what if had become.

"Hey Sev!", Prince yelled. "I found your stuff!, here now you can make your way home", he said as he gave me mg belongings. "Thanks bruh", I murmured. "Yeah whatever", he said all bummed out. Shit I wouldn't wanna be friends with me either. I drove my ass home.

I almost crashed into someone, I was way too drunk. I got home, had a few things to drink and smoked a little bit. I went on Instagram a fan tagged me into a vid of me and billie.  I liked it.
I gotta get over her instantly.

more chapters coming foo