prada don dada

*the next day*

Brandon Pov
My son was born about a month ago. Tani decided to name him after me. I call him Junior for short. Tani was acting as crazy as ever. All I did was try to see my son. Then she almost burned me, damn I can't believe that was the woman I got pregnant. I have been fighting for full custody of my kid. I don't know what she's capable of. My son could have took coke and she wouldn't even know.

She's been acting like a junkie. I never hated a woman this much in my life. I was like so close to putting my hands on her or even killing her for real.
Her new boyfriend Ed, isn't any less sane. I really think he's encouraging her behavior. I don't like around my son. Every-time I told Tani that she kept saying that I was jealous. I wasn't. I was worried about the health of my child. My son has always been in my sight, if i was busy I made sure Nikita or my mom watched him.

I clearly needed to get full custody. I hope I had got full custody real soon. This may sound wild but I hope billie takes me back. She'd be a good step mother. I tried calling her for her birthday to tell her happy birthday. But she of course ignored me. I had bought her an birthday gift. Now, I feel that it was stupid to even buy it. I don't know who or where I was gonna put. I bought her an full prada outfit shoes and all. I think she'd like it. I just didn't know how I was gonna give it to her though.

Billie Pov
Day two of thinking constantly about Brandon. I was reminiscing about our past relationship and friendship. I really miss those days. I was thinking about calling him back. I had knew that it was him that called me yesterday for my birthday. I was just shocked that he even cared. I was tryna get over hi regardless. Me answering him would've just hurt me even more. My phone was just sitting in my hand.

I wanted to call him but would it solve anything? Fuck it lemme call him. "Hello?", He said. "Is this Brandon?", I asked softly. "Yeah, is this billie", he said chuckling. "Yeah it is", I said shyly. "I miss you", He said softly. "I miss you too, um did you call me yesterday?", I asked him. "Yeah I did, I wanted to say happy birthday, well happy belated birthday", he explained. "Thanks", I said grinning.

"18 a new chapter you're grown now shawty", He sus excitedly. "Yep, remember when we always dreamed of this day?, me being legal an all", I added. "Yeah I remember all those times we said we'd get married and that we didn't have to hide our relationship", he said sighing. "Yeah...", my voice breaks. "Don't cry baby, listen I have an gift for you, for your birthday if you wanna come get it, unless I will put this in goodwill or some shit", he explained.

"I will take it, don't put shit in goodwill", I said laughing as I wiped my tears. "Bet, this is an odd question but you wanna see my son?", He asked. "Sure, oh wow I didn't know what gender the child was", I said as I played with my nails. "Nikita wanted to tell you about him being born, I didn't want you to know the gender yet", he explained. "Ahh ok, um how is she?, your girlfriend", I asked.

"I broke up with her, she moved out she's crazy I need full custody", he said. I sighed in relief, I don't know why that made me so happy just to hear that. "Aww ok, sorry about that", I added. "It's ok with my lawyer I should get full custody", He exclaimed. "Yeah I hope you do, that kid doesn't deserve to suffer", I said sighing. "He doesn't at all, so um I will give you my address, and I will give you your gift, I have him for today so yeah, we don't gotta deal with her", he explained. "Sounds great", I said happily.

*minutes later*

I parked my car and I saw him on his porch of his condo. He was holding his son in one hand the other was my gift in Prada bags. He knows me so well. "Hi". I said softly, I didn't know if the kid was sleeping or not. "Hey, he's an heavy sleeper don't worry", he said as smiled at me. "Nice to see you", I said as I sat right next him. "Aww he looks like you", I said as I pouted as I looked at his little face. "Yeah that's what everyone is saying, here's your gift", He said as he handed me the gift bags.

I took them and I just started at him. He literally got me Prada shoes. A shirt, pants, and sunglasses to match. "What?", He asked smiling hard. "You know me so well, I love this thank you for real", I said as I reached out for a hug. "You're welcome", he said as he hugged me back. Ugh, I loved the smell of his cologne. I miss his touch. "Let go inside, it looks like it's about to rain", he said as he got up. "Yeah sure", I said as I got up and followed him into his condo.

"Lemme put him in his crib, make yourself comfortable", he said as he went into a room. "Ok", I said as I sat down on the couch. "Alright the little dude is sleeping in his little crib", he said as he walked towards me. He sat down right next to me. "So what do you wa-", I stuttered. I was cut off by lips. "This is what I wanna do", he said softly. "But what about your son um.", I said as I tried to remember his name. "Junior, she named him after me and I told him he's an heavy sleeper", he explained.

"Ok but I don't want this kid to be traumatized and remember at a few months he heard someone fucking", I exclaimed. "You don't remember much at that age", he added. "True, come here", I said as I took my top of. "Mhmm, that's what I thought", he said as he went on top of me. He started to kiss my neck and it started to make me moan. He was playing with my bra. I gave him a hint to take them off. They way he was manipulating my breasts and was sucking on them. I couldn't help but to moan extremely loud.

"Woah woah woah", Gawa said as he opened the door. "Nigga how did you get in?", Brandon said pissed. I immediately covered my chest with my shirt. "I had an spare key", he said as he looked st us shocked. "Damn this is what you meant you was giving her an amazing birthday gift?", He asked. "Man shut up, if you're gonna he here go in the guest room or something", Brandon added. "Um I don't mean to burst your bubble, but everyone is here to see your kid", he added. I just sighed heavily.

"Sorry Billie, maybe we can do it another time?", He asked. "Yeah I guess", I said as I put my shirt on bra on quickly and my shirt. "Tell then to come in", He said as he looked mad. "Stay here with me?", I said. "Sure", He said as he kissed my forehead. "He's sleeping in the room", he said as literally everyone walked to the room. It was like a tour guide or something. It was so awkward, everyone was wondering I was there. I pretended that I only came for my gift nothing special. They didn't believe me, it was all good. I really saw me getting back with him.
I really enjoyed his company.

i told you it would be longer.