everything i wanted

*2 days later*

Billie pov
After I did that performance that day, I actually have been feeling better about myself and things. I have been in a better mood. My best friends have been keeping me in a good mood. At this point I an over him. I know my worth. Bad things happen to good people. There's nothing I can do about it. He cheated and he's regretful.

I could've sworn he tried to call me that other day. I blocked him real quick. I don't have the time. Literally no time time in my day for that motherfucker. "Billie!!", Nikita called me. "What up Nikita", I said as I gave her a hug. "I missed you", she said as she smiled and hugged me back. "Listen, I know you're not getting back with my cousin, but please tell this man that you don't want him no more", She explained.

"That should've clicked in his head when I dumped him", I said as I sighed. "Yeah I know it's just that he's been really sad since y'all broke up and I hate to see him this way", she explained me. "Yeah I know but he cheated and I don't that shit lightly", I said with an attitude. "Ok you didn't have to catch an attitude, I was just wondering maybe you can tell him something so he won't feel as bad", she said as she was shocked.

"I am not no therapist, just tell him Martinez been ran through, and that I am doing very much fine without him", I said as I sat back down on mg couch. "Ok well I don't like the attitude that you have at the moment, so I will come back later", she said as she opened my house door and left. I has called her to come over to talk and cackle. Not to talk about that clown. Geez, I am tryna get over him not remember him. I don't even know if I am fully over him gosh.

I don't have the time to be stressing about him. I have shows and shit to be done. Ugh, I don't know who to call. I am so bored. Drew is with her friends today. Zoe is with her scrawny ass boyfriend. My other friends are probably busy. Man, lemme just watch porn. I went in my room and looked my door. Time to look at some big black cock.

Brandon pov
"Ayo brandon!!", Nigel yelled. "Prince let me inside", he said as he looked for me. "My nigga wake up!", he said as he found me sleeping on the couch. "What bruh?", I murmured as I was so sleepy. "I heard that you've been depressed about your breakup", he said. "Nah I'm fine, you can do ahead and leave, Prince stop letting people in!", I yelled as I stretched and yawned.

"I ain't nowhere foo, you out here depressed as fawk, you need you some pussy", He said. "I don't need no pussy, pussy is what got me like this", I said as I tried to go back sleep. "Man well you need someone or something, you can't be like this bruh, I know someone that'll love to be with you
", he exclaimed.

"You can't force a relationship onto him Nigel", Honey said. "So we're just allowing ourselves into other peoples homes now?", I asked. "What, what are you doing here honey?", Nigel asked. "I came over here to make sure you're not doing no hood rat shit, you be doing way to much. So I gotta babysit you like I am your mama", she explained. "You're supposed to be with the kids!", he exclaimed.

"And so are you, you've been acting like a deadbeat, don't be tryna tell an what I am supposed to be doing, besides they're with their grandma", She explained. "Your mom?!, hell nah I don't want that crazy bitch by my kids, let me get going", he said. "Go where you're supposed to be helping q right?, at least finished what you started", she said with a sassy tone.

"Look dawg, there's a chick that I have known for a few months", He started. "What chick?", Honey asked confused. "Honey don't start it ain't even like that", he said pissed off. "Her name is Tani and she'll be a good girlfriend I promise, and if you aren't ready for another relationship, she can be a friend, I will text you her number, let me go", he explained.

"Bye q", Honey said as she smirked. "Bye honey", I said as I got up. "You gonna hit her up?", Prince said as he passed me a bottle of henny. "I don't know at the moment, where's gawa?", I asked him. "He's been working on his clothing line, so he went out today", he explained. "Aight bet, by the way happy birthday", I said to him.

"Bruh my birthday was last week, you're losing it man, you gotta put yourself out there, I know you miss her but there's other fish in the sea", he explained me as he frowned. "Yeah I know, I am finna catch some z's", I said. "Alright, I am gonna go out, I will come a little later cool?", He said. "Cool", I said with my eyes already closed.

oof, tryna finish this story this week 😣