re[wind] it

*flashback*

Billie Pov
"You're gonna do great out there Bil", Brandon said. "You think so?", I said as I looked at him. "Yeah even if your ankle is fucked", he said scoffing, as he looked at my walker boot. "Yeah I was clumsy enough to sprain it", I said frowning. "It's ok", he said laughing as he kissed my forehead. "Love you baby", he said softly. "Love you too", I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Ight billie let's go", Finneas said as he frowned as he looked at us. "Ok", I said as I let go of Brandon and walked his way. "What is your issue?", I whispered to Finneas. "I don't like him", he whispered back. "Why?, is it because he's black?", I asked him confused. Like seriously he didn't do anything but exist. "What?, no, he just gives me a bad vibe", he said as he glared at him. Brandon glared at him back.

"Whatever it is I don't care about your conspiracy theories, we're on", I said as I started to walk towards the stage. "Ight", He said as he looked at Brandon one more time then followed me. "Hey ginger!", He yelled. "What?", Finneas replied. "I think I am good for your sister, if you're on some racist shit lemme know cause we can scrap right now", He ordered. "Well you're gonna have to prove me that you're good for her, we don't have to throw hands to prove a point, I have a show to perform", he explained as he went on stage.

"My boy my boy my boy", I sang as I started to dance. "BILLIE!!", the crowd chanced. There was so much people in the crowd. I was wearing this checkered shirt and a shirt to match. With the boot is looked sketchy. I was thinking about Brandon and Finneas. I really think they was about to get at it.
I don't want them fighting over some dumb shit.
I have been dating Brandon for months now. I don't understand why Finneas can't accept that geez.

My parents are ok with it, I don't know why he has to be such a bitch about it damn. I liked performing but I really be sweating out here. I had to do like two interviews before this. The life of a celebrity huh. I tried to avoid all relationship question if asked. I needed to keep us private. Overall my day went very chill, I enjoyed the performance. The crowd had lots of energy it was fun. I left and went to my green room. I had noticed Brandon. "Hey baby", I said as I gave him a kiss.

Brandon Pov
"Hey babe", I said as I kissed her back. "What up my favorite couple!", Gawa yelled as he ran up to us. "Nigga", I said as I sighed. "Oh sorry I forgot y'all wanna keep it private oops", he added. "Yeah now hush before I cut them dreads boy", I added. "I was already thinking about cutting them sucka", he joked. "Where's everyone else?", Billie asked.

"Damn so you're not happy to see me?", Gawa joked. "You over here asking for everyone else, there coming they walk mad slow", he explained. "I'm sorry bubby", Billie said as he squished his face.
"What up y'all", Nikita said as she came with Prince and nigel. "Hey Nikita", Billie said as she gave her a hug. "Hey", I said softly. I loved hanging out with them, but I wanted to be with my shawty alone. Also not around her shitty brother. "So what we finna do afterwards?", Prince asked. "Probably just chill", Nigel added. "Yeah, we'll do something", I said.

After Billies show and her doing press and meeting fans and all. We went out and enjoyed each other's company. I was really behind Billie and I couldn't have been more in love with her. The day was perfect, I got to hang out with her later on. Just me and her and we watched the office together. She fell asleep in my arms. I would hate to fuck this up.

chile i just remembered they fawked before billie was even 18 😳