news clip

*months later*

Billie Pov
It was my 18th birthday. All of my friends is coming to celebrate. The person that I really wanted to come isn't coming. I mean if he came it would cause havoc.  But it is what it is. I was just always thought of this day, with him. I was thinking about me being with him and celebrating with by my side. I hate that I still got feelings for him. I rented this warehouse for the night so I was gonna get the place decorated for the night. I had told the people that was gonna do it for me exactly what I wanted like a week ago.

It was supposed to be a surprise even though I knew what I was getting. What are the odds? I just went out with my friends. I went to a few stores and bought things that I liked. I was enjoying myself I mean it way my day. Even if it wasn't how I wanted it to be. I wasn't gonna allow an break up to mess up my whole day. I just remembered that he has a child.
Nikita told me that the kid was born last month.

She didn't tell me the name or gender. It was all good, as long as he's happy. I did say that was the last time I wanted to interact with him. Clearly I wasn't telling the truth. I keep catching myself thinking about him back to back. He's like a bad memory that you mean forget but it's in the back of your head. I hated it so much. I kept zoning out today and my friend kept trying to get me out of it.

It was past 8 pm and I was in all white. My friends starting arriving and I pretended to smile. I washed my face with clear water and was tryna snap out of it. Eventually I was just like fuck it. I started dancing and prancing all night. There was an bouncy house and I enjoyed playing in that. "Billie do a flip!!", Zoie yelled. "I'll try", I said smiling. I ended up slipping and my friends laughed at me. Highly expected.
My phone started ringing and it was this unknown number. I then realized it looked like the same number when I called Q. The day of when I was getting chased. I just ignored it and went by my day.

"Billie come!!", my mom yelled. It was time to sing happy birthday. I couldn't help but laugh at their faces. "Happy birthday to you!!", they started to sing. "Happy to you billie", they continued. "Gluckman", Renzell added. "Shut up", I joked. "Yayyy!!", everyone said as they clapped. I blew out the candles from my peppermint candy cane cake. My wish was so dumb to me. "I wish to see him again", I thought.
That's was literally my wish. To see the man that hurt me wow. Overall the party was fun and I had a very good time. He was just missing.

the next chapter will be longer i promise 😭