underwrld

Brandon Pov
"That bitch left me again really?!, after all I did for her?!", I yelled as I continued pacing my room. "Hey you put your hands on her let's not forget that", Gawa said sighing. "I didn't mean to, i was heated at the moment, we could've worked it out", I said as pressed my hands on my head. "We'll you wasn't treating her well either bruh she gave up, she took care of your son and you didn't even care", Prince added. "Why are y'all being biased!, I was going through some shit bruh!", I exclaimed.

"We're not being biased we're telling the truth, and we've seen it too, she told us everything and we even seen it on cameras, she tried helping you and you pushed her away and treated her poorly", Nikita explained. "Yeah whatever, I knew this shit would happen!", I yelled as I punched the wall. "Brandon!", Nikita yelled. "You need to calm down", Prince said as she shook his head. "Or what?", I said to his face. "Don't start", Gawa added. "Who's gonna stop me?", I asked. "I will", Nigel said as he made his way in.

"Why's ninja turtle doing here?", I asked as I glared at him. "No need to be disrespectful, I am here to help", Nigel added. "But I am also here to make sure you don't do anything stupid", he said as he grabbed me by my shirt. "I don't need help from you coons". I added. "I am tired of his smart mouth sorry Nikita", Nigel said. "Y'all gone help me or what?", Nigel asked. "Yeah", they said in unison. "Just do it already, he deserves it", Nikita said sighing. My body met with each one of their fists. I didn't even fight back, I didn't have the energy. I was tipsy and depressed once again.

Denzel Pov
I was just enjoying Billie's energy. I was doing my best when it come to comforting her. "About last night, I didn't mean to-", I stuttered. "It's ok we had unprotective sex. It was bound to happen. If I pregnant I would be fine. I actually want a kid, I guess taking care of other people's kids make you wanna have your own", she said scoffing. "Yeah I guess so, I am glad that you aren't mad at me", I said as continued to play uno with her.

"I wouldn't be mad at you, unless you did something stupid, that was on me I flirted with you", she added. "Also I really like you and I am getting that same energy back but I am not ready for another relationship as of right now, we can do things but I wanna be single", she explained. "So basically friends with benefits?", I asked. "Yeah", she said as she looked up to me. "I don't mind", I lied. "Ok", she said simply. I mean I really wanted to be with her. I just felt maybe us being friends with benefits she can take advantage with me. I wanted to her boyfriend not friend. But I get that she didn't want to rush in another relationship especially because of her last.