8

"we're playing a more shitty version of 'adopt me', because it's funnier," quackity tells you as he joins a server.

"alright, off-brand," you muse.

"so, this game is all about the roleplay. if you don't roleplay, then it sucks."

"baby or parent." you read aloud the two options on your screen.

"i think you should be the parent, and i'll be the baby," quackity says. you spawn in game, inside a house.

"waa! waa!" quackity immediately starts to bawl his eyes out. "give me some fucking food right now!"

"okay! okay!" you say, laughing, dropping a milk bottle next to his feet. he makes a long, sipping noise before gagging. he coughs violently, dropping the milk bottle.

"what is that shit? it tastes expired!" he yells.

"well, that's all we have, so that's all you're going to get!" you scream back. "drink it!"

"no!" quackity runs further into the house, heading down the hallway. "i'm running away from home! i hate you!"

"go find someone that actually wants you!"

"maybe i will!"

you walk out the front door to find him walking along the road, searching for other players. you follow him to another house, where two people are parking a car.

"hey bitches," quackity narrates as he types into the game chat, changing the spelling so it doesn't get censored.

"um... hi?" one of the players says back, getting out of the car.

hugh_g_erecshin: will u plz be my new parents

player1: no we have 2 many kids sorry

hugh_g_erecshin: PLEASE

hugh_g_erecshin: MY MOM DOESN'T FEED ME

hugh_g_erecshin: I'M GOING TO DIE

player2: fine we will take u in

hugh_g_erecshin: YAY!

player1: get in car

yourrobloxuser: i'm his nanny i'll come too

you go for a little car ride.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" quackity screams as the car slams into the side of a building.

hugh_g_erecshin: u suck at driving

player1: shut up baby

hugh_g_erecshin: ur so mean :(

as the car is speeding through the streets, you see quackity's character falling out of the car. you laugh as he screams.

yourrobloxuser: ur bad parents

yourrobloxuser: ur child just fell out of the car

player2: don't turn back

"WHAT THE FUCK?" quackity exclaims as he reads the chat. "WHY WON'T ANYONE LOVE ME!"

"because babies are annoying," you reply, following him to the outside of a house.

"let's see if this family wants me." he walks into the house, telling you to stay put. he comes out screaming afterwards.

"what? what?" you ask hurriedly.

"Y/N! DON'T GO IN THERE! AHHH, MY EYES!"

"why not?"

"i... saw some things i want to unsee."

"i'm sure it'll be fine," you say assuringly, stepping inside. quackity trails behind you. you see two players on a bed, side by side.

player3: *nuzzles*

player4: i love u

you burst out laughing. quackity jumps onto the bed and stands on top of the two players.

"i wanna join in," quackity says and you splutter.

"no! alex, why?"

hugh_g_erecshin: can i join :D

player3: 0_0 go away baby

player4: *blushes* mind ur own business

hugh_g_erecshin: #### U GUYS!!!!!!!

"this is fucking bullshit," he mumbles as he walks all over the players, who are still lying in the bed. "i'm gonna step on their faces. make them pay!"

"let's get out of here,' you say, exiting the house.

"i've seen enough to last me a lifetime," quackity mutters. "weird roleplay shit on this goddamn website."

"what did you think a game called 'adopt me' was going to be like?" you quip pointedly.

"true, trueee," quackity says.

"let's not forget you wanted to join in at one point," you say as quackity spawns a car in a parking lot nearby.

"that never happened, okay?" he gets into the car and drives with you in the passenger seat. he retraces his path to the roleplay house.

"it's time for my revenge," he says, words tinged with mischief. he speeds the car into the side of the house but it harmlessly bounces off.

"NOOO! THIS GAME IS SO SHIT!" quackity protests as he continues to ram the car into the house. "BREAK, STUPID HOUSE!" he cries.

"that's roblox logic for you. why don't we drive to the mall?"

"okay," quackity agrees and you head there. "let's pick out some sexy outfits." he walks into the first store, filled with rows of outfits. someone is roleplaying as the shop owner, who approaches you as you both enter.

player5: hello! welcome to polka dot boutique

hugh_g_erecshin: GIVE ME ALL UR MONEY

hugh_g_erecshin: IN THE BAG

hugh_g_erecshin: NOW

"alex!" you protest as you read the chat.

"what?" he asks innocently.

"we were supposed to buy some clothes, not rob a store!"

"i'm going to get some clothes with all this money she's about to give me, it's fine!"

player5: i'm calling the police

"oh fuck, oh shit," quackity says. "the cops are gonna come."

"oh god, we're going to get arrested," you say, running out of the store.

player5: COME BACK

hugh_g_erecshin: no way

you use the car to drive off, far away from the mall.

"we couldn't even shop for one minute before you got the cops called on us," you grumble. quackity laughs.

"i'm sorry! okay, i think we've played the most this knock-off adopt me has to offer," he says, quitting out of the game.

"well, that sure was something."