2

"oh, i like where this is going," you play along.

"oh yeah?" quackity says.

"she consented!" karl exclaims.

the lights in the room switch off.

"hey, let's get some romantic music playing," quackity says.

"oh, i know the perfect one," you say.

"okay, play it, play it."

you play the dirty version of jingle bell rock, the same song quackity played on his stream with bbh called 'bbh gives me love advice'.

"Stroke on my, lick on my, suck on my cock," the song plays in tune to jingle bell rock.

"YEAHHHH BABY!" quackity whoops. "you got taste!"

you laugh.

"oh my heavens," karl says exasperatedly.

you and quackity bop up and down inside the room, vibing to the song. your chat starts spamming, "kiss".

"should we give the fans what they want?" quackity whispers into the mic.

"why the hell not?"

you crouch and move closer to quackity, him doing the same. you meet for a second, making a kissy sound into the mic before pulling away.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT," karl demands.

"woah karl, calm down," quackity says,

karl starts breaking the blocks to the entrance.

"karl wha-" you say. he storms into the room, facing quackity.

"are you cheating on me?" he yells.

"wha- i would never," quackity stutters indignantly.

"well yeah? then what was going on in here?"

user 1: DRAMA ALERT

user 2: TEAAAAAAAAAAA

user 3: QUACKITY UR MARRIED TO KARL

"nothing! just testing if the lights work." quackity hits the switch and the lights flick on again. "see? working perfectly," he says.

"okay, okay. i know you would never cheat on me," karl says.

"of course! no one can compete with you, karl."

"so, our kiss really meant nothing to you?" you ask.

user 1: OHHHHHHHHHHHH

user 2: DAMN

user 3: KARL>>>>>

user 4: OH SHIT

"SO YOU DID KISS!" karl shouts.

"NO WE DIDN'T! Y/N IS LYING TO YOU!"

"and here i thought our kiss was going to become something more," you say dejectedly.

"i'm out of here." karl says.

"WAIT NO! KARL, LISTEN," quackity demands.

"...yeah?" karl says quietly.

"will you please forgive y/n and i?" quackity asks softly.

"please?" you add.

karl sighs. there is a very long pause. "fine," he says in a tiny voice. you both start jumping up and down in game. you complete a tour of the server during night time and the mobs start appearing.

"i'm literally going to die out here," you comment, fending off a mob all alone. karl takes a break from looting the other member's chests to help you out. quackity comes sprinting out of nowhere, hacking at the hordes of skeletons and zombies.

"don't worry, i got you," quackity says as you kill them off together.

"i have a smart idea," you propose. "quackity, take off your armour."

"woah, woah, woah," karl says.

"are you asking me to strip?" quackity's voice rises.

"hold on, i didn't say get naked... but i mean if you really want to i'm not gonna stop you," you say playfully.

"Uhm, TOS," karl says.

quackity laughs. "oh, so you're asking for it, huh?"

"I NEVER SAID THAT!"

quackity removes his netherite chestplate. his minecraft skin is shirtless underneath.

"WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON UNDERNEATH?" karl yells, giggling.

"Y/N ASKED FOR THIS, SO SHE'S GETTING IT," quackity yells back, dropping the chestplate on the floor.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE NAKED UNDERNEATH!" you shout. "JUST PUT THE ARMOUR BACK ON."

"least you can do is take me out on a date first, jesus." quackity takes the chestplate back.

"so this whole thing wasn't a date?" you feign offence.

user1: oop

user2: karl third wheeling

user3: poor karl

user4: y/n x quackity?????

"wha- uhm- i mean i didn't think it was... but i guess it could be, starting now."

karl crouches in game and hangs his head low, walking away from us slowly.

"KARL! KARL!" we yell, staring at him shuffling away.

"we'll reschedule our date for another time," you tell quackity.