What to do?

As we finally made it home I sat in the car thinking about Matteo. Mom and Kat left me in there while grabbing my suitcase. I cupped my face with my hand and sat back. Why Matteo,why him? I couldn't focus straight and then dad came in the car. 

   "Hey Princess." He said closing the door after he got in. 

"Hey dad." I said looking at him holding back tears.He pulled me in for a hug and I lost it. I cried so hard,his shirt was soaked in seconds, "I'm sorry."

  "Its okay princess, I'm here for you. Mom told me what happened." 

"dad,what if this is my fault."

"Hey this is not your fault,you can't blame yourself. I know you do that a lot and that's not cool." 

"But dad maybe if he didn't talk to me he would still be here." I said looking out the window.

"Maybe,but Rosalyn you and Matteo's relationship really stretched you, I've saw dance moves I've never seen before,I saw strenths from you." Dad said.

"Really?"

"Really,I notice how much braver you got because ofbeing with him." 

"Dad,I-" My phone interrupted us.I looked at it, Derrick.

"Is that your boyfriend?" I looked at him confused, "you know mom told me." I smiled.

" Are you upset?" I asked.

"No,I wish you would told me though." 

"I'm sorry,I was when I came home,but then mom and Kat saw him at the airport and everything with Matteo happened." 

"Its okay,I'll give you some privacy." Dad hugged me again and got out the car. 

I answered the phone, "hello?"

"Hello my queen,how are you?" Derrick asked.

I pulled myself together, "I'm good,how about you?" 

"I'm good,I made it home."

"I'm glad to hear that,how's your dad?"

"He's good,he's at work right now though,so I have the house to myself for now." 

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I chuckled.

"Oh I'm not,I'm about to take a dip in the hot tub." 

"Ooh sounds fun wish I was there,I love hot tubs." 

"I wish you were here to,I love being around you." I wish I was there so I could take my mind off Matteo. " Rosalyn are you good?" 

"Oh yes I am." 

"Something's bothering you." 

"what makes you say that?" 

"Because your voice is happy,but its not happy and last time that happened you were upset." Derrick said.

"Oh,you noticed that?"I laughed.

"Yeah,what's wrong?"

"Nothing Derrick I'm fine." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,but thank you for caring." 

"Anytime,I don't like seeing you sad." 

"I know."

"I love you."

"I love being with you." I said.

"I better get going okay,I'll talk to you later." He said.