The Meet

I was sitting in my car looking at my shop,lights off and no one to be seen. The sun was beginning to go down and then I saw someone pop around the corner and they came towards me. I took a deep breath and then I realized who it was,Alicia?

  I let the window down, "Alicia,you wrote the note?" I asked.

"Yes,come on,can we go inside?" She asked.

"We can stay right here,what do you want?"I asked.

"Please,come inside." Alicia said.

"How about you come in my car." I told her.

She went to the passengers side and got in. We sat there and she started speaking, "I'm sorry about Kat again." Alicia said.

"I already forgave your parents and so has Kat." I said.

"That's good,I have some new news." Alicia said.

"What?"

"Well My parents have been getting visits from someone else,since they are still in jail."

"Okay?"

"Well I think they had something to do with Matteo's kidnapping." 

  " What? How? How did you know he was kidnapped?"

"  Like I said someone has been visiting my parents in jail. So I followed them one day and they didn't say anything. It was a girl though,someone I have never seen before." 

     "What did she look like?" 

"Beautiful,blonde hair,she looked like a model. I have never seen her before."

    "Wait,beautiful blonde."

"Yeah I have never seen her in town before." 

" Maybe she just moved in." 

"Nah,where would she move to. We hear about everything here." 

  "True,but I still don't have proof that they have something to do with Matteo's kidnapping." 

"Look,I think she's coming back tomorrow,she didn't visit today."

 "How can I trust you?"

"What do I have to lose Rosalyn? We were best friends,I miss you." 

"True,but still."

"Look,you can trust me. You want to ride with me tomorrow,I can show you." 

"Okay,but I'll meet you there." 

 " "Okay,we'll leave at 10am,she gets there between 10 to 10:30am or so."

"Okay." I said.

She opened the door and got out. I let the window down and she looked at me, "10am." 

" 10am." I said.

She waved bye and went to get in her car. Who could be visiting the Cod's in jail. Do they have really have something to do with Matteo's kidnapping? 

  When I got home,everyone came to me, "what?" I asked.

"Who was it? Was it Matteo or Amos?" Mom asked.

"It was no one." I said and headed to my room.

"No one,you met no one." 

"Mom I can't tell you,I would put you in danger."I told her so she would kind of back off.

"Danger,I laugh in the face of danger,hahaha." Mom said.

"Wow,quoting Lion King really?"I playfully rolled my eyes.