Could this be a Happily Ever After??

"Rosalyn,will you marry me." Those words came off Matteo's lips.

 I didn't even have to think about it, "yes." I smiled

He put the ring on my finger and got up and hugged me. I loved him so much,I guess it has been him all along. I tried to run away from him,but he kept coming back. 

   "I love you so much."He said kissing my lips.

"I love you to." I smiled.

Kat,Virginia,and Ana came and hugged us. We hugged them back, "Looks like I'll be needing flower girls." 

  They jumped up and down, "YAY!" 

"Congratulations." Mom and dad said.

"Congratulations." Mr. and Mrs. Bocelli said.

"My favorite brother marrying my best friend." Amos said.

I wouldn't say best friend yet,I thought he said things wouldn't be the same,but I'm not going to worry about that. 

   "I'm your only brother." Matteo laughed.

"exactly." Amos smiled.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door,Mrs. Bocelli and mom went to it and looked through the peephole,mom turned around and told Matteo and I to go upstairs by pointing. We did,but we didn't know why. We got upstairs out of view and the girls came up as well. They went to Virginia's room,but I stayed behind the wall. 

   "Alicia hi." Mom said.

"Alicia?" I said looking at Matteo. 

Matteo's face went into straight shocked,but he sat beside me and grabbed my hand. 

  "Hi, Mrs. Williams,have you see Rosalyn?" She asked.

"No,not since yesterday,wait have you seen her since then?" Mom sounded worried.

 "I uhh was visiting my parents in jail,but Rosalyn said she would meet me this morning." Alicia lied.

    " Wait you talked to her last night,where was she?"

     "I thought she was home,but she told me about Matteo's place,so I thought I would check here." Alicia said. I never told her about Matteo's house, "you haven't heard from her?"

  "No,we called the police and everything,I hope she's okay." Mom said. 

"I will still keep looking for her,I'm sorry." Alicia said and I heard the door shut.

Something tells me she wasn't safe,Roxanne was probably mad at her for letting us get away. I hope she doesn't get hurt.

  "Alright guys,you can come down." I heard mom say. 

Matteo went to get the girls,but they wanted to stay up there because they were playing with dolls. So Matteo and I went back downstairs holding hands. 

   "She was lying through her teeth." mom said.

"I know,but mom thank you,even though you lied as well." I smiled.

She came and hugged me, "she's not going to hurt my baby." 

  "Rosalyn did you really tell her about Matteo's house?" Dad asked.

   "No dad,why would I?" I said crossing my arms.

"I don't know,but we have to go maybe back to Italy." Mrs. Bocelli said.

"But maybe Roxanne will head back tonight." Matteo said.

"No she thinks we're here." I said, "we should go."