Captured

" Come on,I need to get out of here." I said kicking the trunk. She didn't have that trunk open back here.Great I'm stuck here,wait maybe I can kick the tail lights out. I said maneuvering myself into a kicking position. "I can't believe Roxanne and Alicia are working together. She had me in her hand the whole time. I thought I could trust her. I thought she had nothing to do with this." I started kicking the tail light,but it didn't budge. I started screaming, "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! MY SISTERS ARE ALONE!" 

  I felt the car stop 10 minutes later. I heard doors opening and closing. Then I heard the footsteps stop in front of the trunk. "Listen here, if you try anything,you'll never see your family again." Roxanne said. She opened the trunk and had a gun,yes a gun. 

   "ROxanne,what are you doing?" I asked.

"Get out." She yelled, "slowly."

I got out the trunk slowly and we were at an abandoned building,but we didn't go inside it,we went behind it and Alicia opened a door which led underground, "Alicia please."

  "I'm sorry Rosalyn." Alicia said looking at the ground.

"How are you sorry,you're helping her.'

"She threatened to hurt my parents." Alicia said. 

"Walk." Roxanne said putting the gun to my back. I started walking down and came into a cave of some sort. There was light there,but who built this? 

   "I can't believe I trusted you." I said to Alicia.

  "I'm sorry." 

"I guess you know how I felt when Kat got kidnapped by your parents. I can't believe I let you back in my life. I bet you did know about her kidnapping." I said turning away grom her and stopping in front of a door. 

   "Open it." Roxanne said pushing the gun harder into my back. I opened the door and it was an empty room. 

  "what do you want with me?" I asked.

"Ha,wouldn't you like to know." Roxanne scoffed.

  "Yes,that's why I asked." I said looking at her.

"Shut up." Roxane said and left, Alicia followed her and I stayed in the room. I had no choice,but to stay. 

 Ugh what is going on? WHy can't I leave. I don't even have my phone. I bet Kat and Ana are so afraid. I saw another door and pulled on it and pushed,but it didn't budge. 

   "LET ME GO!PLEASE! LET ME GO! MY SISTERS ARE ALONE!" I SCREAMED.I heard someone on the other side of the door,they were trying to open it. "PLEASE HELP!" But then the pulling stopped and Roxanne and came in the other door they went out of the first time. I walked up to her and slapped her. "Get me out of here,you really got me here because you were jealous,but you know what I haven't seen him in months,so why do you have me here. We aren't together anymore,you have your baby,leave me alone." 

   "OH honey,I know he's been missing for months and my baby is at his parents house where it will stay. I can't carry a baby around men don't like that." Roxanne said.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

 "ha,because I despise of you and now I will ahve the other brother,but I saw how you and him were getting close,so I had to get rid of you." 

  "Amos will never date you." I said.

"Oh he will if he ever wants to see Matteo again." 

  "What?"

She pulled something from her pocket and put it over her mouth, "I said he will if he ever wants to see Matteo again." She smiled.

THE DEEP VOICE!