9 - recording

"ECHOOOOOO?" I yelled into the common room.

"ECHOoooooo!" She yelled back. It was our accustomed greating.
"YouTube series collab now on my and your YouTube's!" I shouted and heard her run to her office.

I opened the Skype call and logged into the minecraft tekkify server.
"Aim: defeat Ender and Flux." Echo said.
"K, so get 'round a stack of wood and then we can start mining" I told her.

We recorded about 2 hours of material so 8 episodes ready to release over the next two weeks on both our channels. We got a decent amount of work done. Good start on Thaumcraft and a lot of armour and weapons. A small run in with the Hats, resulting in many deaths and a few item losses. Me and Echo were now just laughing at each other.
"W-wait what's that?" I said stopping laughing. There was a weird effect going on on my screen.
"What's what Lu?" Echo asked. The effect was getting worse. My whole screen was purple and I was fast and nausaus.
"I-I think I'm tainted!" I said looking at my list of effects.
*sigh*
"We'll start that next session - after clarifying with Kim that we can do that" Echo said getting up and heading to the kitchen.

A/N New chapter out today (as well as this one) hopefully xxx