11 - Jelly Bean Roulette

I said to Kim what a few of the V-Logs I had planned entailed and we were immediately at the shops.
"Jelly beans of awful flavours?" I asked.
"Check"
"Eight tin cans. Four filled with yummy stuff and four....not?"
"Check"
"Marshmallows?"
"Check"
"Okay that's good for now" I said as we made our way to the check out. I was so excited for this! I was going to basically do a Hatfilms and Yogscast Lunar Vlog frenzy with these challenges, a possible Q and A and some tags. Squeeee!

----------------

"Knock knock!" I said going in to their office as the recording light was off.
"I have the supplies! Vlog Frenzy time!" I said.
"Not all of them!" Kim said throwing a box of four onesies at us. A walrus - Trott sized, a green all in one - Smiffy size, a werewolf one - Ross sized and a white Scottie dog one - my size.
"Uhhhh!" The hats groaned whilst I squealed going to get changed.

"You guys ready?" I asked before entering their office.
"Yeah!" Alex called back. I walked back into their office and we started to set up for the Jelly Bean Roulette - which was going to be first. We had a table in front of the couch with ten jelly beans on the table. Trott sat down and we started filming.

"Hello and welcome to Jelly Bean Roulette! With me Lunar!" I greeted
"And me Trott!" He said butting in on Que.
"How this game works is half these jelly beans are good" I said gesturing towards the row of jelly beans.
"And half are bad..." Trott finished.
"Unfortunately Smith and Ross picked them - so this shall be fun. Ready?" I asked Trott.
"Yep. Shall I go first?" He asked hovering over the jelly beans.
"Go ahead" I said watching him pick a white one and pull the funniest face.
"That was baby wipes!" Smith told us while Trott finished it.
"My turn then...." I said picking a 'clear' coloured one. Seemed okay enough? Wait was that pineapple?
"Yep that's pineapple Lune" Ross told me. Oops must've asked that aloud.

It continued on like this with me getting: bogeys, custard, strawberry and lime. And Trott getting: rotten eggs, skunk, coconut, cherry and raspberry.

"Let's maybe take a break before chubby bunny Alex" I said opening a bottle of water.
"Okay be back in 20?" He asked. I nodded and headed to my office.

A/N try and get some more of the frenzy up soon! Xx