3 - Fangirling

At about 1:30 Kim finished her recording session and decided to go chill in the kitchen. I followed her and various Yogs came and said hello.

(I have changed the age of some of the Yogs ages so that they fit for shipping of Lunar and her friends later on)

Sjin walked and patted my head.
"Hey Lunar!" I chuckled and greeted Sjin. He took some food and headed back to his office. I was doing pretty well for fangirling, but then Smiff grabbed my shoulders from behind. I exhaled and turned to be face to face with him. Kim said I could fangirl but all I wanted to do was hide. The result of this was me just standing there staring at Alex whilst he held my shoulders.

"Lunar? Lu? Hellooo?" He looked into my eyes. My head started to spin. I felt a cold chill down my spine. Smiffy's hands slid down my arms and he held my hands and stopping me from falling on my butt and placed me like that instead. I let go of his hands and hugged my knees. Kim ran over and stroked my head saying shhh. She quickly calmed me.

Alex apologised over and over. He was so embarrassed that he had made me have a panic attack with me first meeting me. I had said it was fine. It wasn't his fault. I had just had an overload.

Smiff asked me if I wanted to play Civ 5 with him and the Hats as well as Sjin, Zoey and Rythian. I agreed it was 2pm the next day it was scheduled. I told Kim that I planned to on the way home.

A/N reviewing my chapters are rly short I will lengthen them in the future xxxx