5 - My Own Office

Kim showed me some of her powers and abilities. They were really cool. Flux seemed to be the most powerful. Water didn't really seem to have that much cool stuff. Especially since I was so weak. At the moment my power was only passive. Kim decided that she would help me develop my powers if I wanted and I thought that sounded great!

At about 9am we headed to Yogtowers we got there at about 9:40am as it takes about 40 minutes. When we got there I realized something.
"Uh Kim?" I asked.
"Yeah Lu?" She replied.
"How am I going to play CIV 5 without a computer?" I got out the car and she locked it.
"Oh I don't know Lune. Maybe there's a spare office you could play in?" she said with a hint of knowing in her voice. I laughed it was so funny when she did that voice. Today was going to be fun.

"I think there's a free one down here" she said when we got inside. Kim dragged me to the end of the corridor and into an office. I gasped. It was decorated with all the gaming decorations I loved and the computer was open and a YouTube channel was nearly finished being created. It was YOGSCAST LUNAR and teutron had done me an avatar and banner and everything. It was amazing!

"Oh my Yogs this is amazing Kim! Thank you!!" I squealled.
"You happy with the YouTube channel?" she asked.
"YES!" I s practically screamed.
"Well let's make it then shall we?" she said and clicked done. "You're recording CIV 5 at 2pm with the Hats as well as Sjin, Zoey and Rythian. So how about we do an adventure map with Duncan for now?"
"Ooh okay!" she showed me how to set everything up so we had my POV as well.

After the recording I just played around with my computer a bit until around about noon when Kim came into my office and asked if I wanted to go get some food.
"Of course! Where shall we go?" I asked thinking of the possibilities in my head.
"Subway okay? I think a few of the Yogs are heading there anyway." She told me.
"Alright!" we headed off to Subway with the Hats, Duncan, Lewis and Hannah.

We sat down with our drinks and Subs Kim, Duncan, Lewis and Hannah sat down at a table and me and the Hats sat at another.
"You ready for CIV later?" Ross asked.
"As long as your ready for n00b central!" I said as it was true. I was complete n00b.
"I'm sure you won't be that bad" Smiff said."You're clearly overestimating me then. My only knowledge of CIV is of when Lewis lost with Datlov and the pig" I chuckled.
"Lewis did do a how to so you'll be fine!" Trott said. I sure hoped so.

I set up my CIV and we started recording. The 'battle' was going really well. Sjin was being a troll to everyone besides me which made me suspisios. Zoey was at war with Rythian. No one was sure what Ross and Trott were doing. Apart from causing havoc. Smiffy was going for the same tactic as me don't be noticable. It was really fun and in the end Zoey won, but I was pretty close.