12 - Chubby Bunny

After twenty minutes of editing I headed back to The Hats office for Chubby Bunny with Smith. I immediately regretted it. I got a bag over my head.
"Wait! What? Un hand Me!" I screeched.
"Noooopppe" Alex picked me up. Well I think it was Alex?
"Fine. Will you at least tell me where I'm going?" I asked.
"Nope" he said.

I felt a door being open and the temperature change.
"Why are we going outside?" I asked cautiously.
"No reason" he lied.

"Welcome to this video" Trott said evilly.
"Where Lunar!" Smiff shouted lifting the bag off my head.
"Is going to get soaked!" Ross ended with Smith putting me down and chucking water at me.
"Argh!" I screamed. I was soaked to the bone.

---------------

After I was dried and in a new onsie we set up for Chubby Bunny.
"Alex get your butt back here for this challenge" I yelled. He came over and we started.

"Hello and welcome to The Chubby Bunny Challenge" I greeted.
"The rules are pretty simple: put one marshmallow in our mouth and then say 'chubby bunny' and repeat" Alex explained.
"When one person can no longer say it the other wins" I said cheerily.
"Begin!" Trott announced.

I grabbed a marshmallow and put it in my mouth.
"Chubby Bunny" I said clearly. Smith grabbed a marshmallow and put it in his mouth.
"Chubhy Bunhy" he said already slightly unclear. At the fourth he could no longer speak. I put the fifth in.
"Chuy Bunu" I said. I had totally nailed that.

"And the winner is: LUNAR!" Trott shouted. Now it was time to prepare for the Tin Can Challenge. Now this one I was dreading...