13 - Tin Can Challenge

"Rossssssss!" I mocked.
"What...." He grumbled knowing what was coming due to the fact the Tin Can Challenge was set up.
"C'mon time to gag at these horrible substances" I said to him sitting down. He sat down next to me and introduced the video.
"Right pick your first number Lu" he smirked.
"Eight" I said reading the number from the peice of paper I picked. Ross checked the cans and found number eight. Opening it the room was filled with the stench of fish. He showed the camera and then passed it to me. It looked like cat food.
"Phan-fluxing-tabulous" I said taking a spoon.
"C'mon you gotta eat it!" he smirked. I put it in my mouth - it was the rankest thing ever - but i finished it.
"Lookey done your go!" I squealed because now Ross had to do it.
"One" he read from the peice of paper he picked. I checked the cans and picked up the number one can. I opened it to see a fish head. Showing it to the camera I passed it to Ross.
"What the.." he stated.
"C'mon you gotta eat it!" I mocked him. Gagging he finished his spoon. The video went on like that I ended up getting all good after the cat food, but Ross' only good one was custard.

"I hate you so much for having to do that!" Ross sulked.
"You love me really" I laughed pushing him.