Brains! Smarts! The Child Genius is also Cure Shock?!

Third Person POV

~Time: During the Awakening of Cure Punch~

"The hero who delivers eternal strength!" The heroine backflips back a distance and threw her left hands forward. "Cure Punch!" Then the modified "P" symbol popped up in the background followed by a burst of red and black confetti.

Sayaka's POV

And there she was. Well that's what I'm gathering from my peers' gasps. It was unbelievable. Heroes? Superheroes, in fact, exist? Not to mention, she looks really familiar...

For research, I shoved a few people out of my boundaries and saw what was meant to be "Cure Punch". She had a red ponytail, a red and black jacket, she also had some shorts and somewhat a skirt? Her clothing sense is very odd.

"Eurgah!" I heard Punch yell as she proceeded to overhaul the giant cloud monster, who's apparently a Datensger, over school grounds. Eureka, she has incredible strength! I want to investigate this further...

Ruby's POV

Oh my god. This isn't me. How did I manage to throw a literal demonic cloud monster over the school grounds? I have so many questions to ask the TV robot after this. For now I need to get a grip and defeat this Datensger.

To start it off, I aimed for its sides which wasn't the transparent part of the body. Even though I thought this wouldn't work, it actually did and I sent a flying punch making the thing tumble down. Followed by another set of rapid punches, kicks and throws. The moves were getting stable but then again I "borrowed" Goldeye's powers. I'm really not living up to Goldeye...

I continued to fight the cloud monster until it got its guard back up and used its raindrops to deflect my attacks. I kept on slipping every time I wanted to attack. The Datensger laughed at my failure to properly attack, annoying thing.

"Oh so you want it THAT way, huh?" My fists were starting to burn, which was odd too. I felt as if I wanted to punch something, especially that thing. So I got up and positioned myself while the cloud monster was busy laughing.

"Punch Hammer!!" I randomly yelled as I punched the cloud monster down to its core and the Datensger created a massive hole in the ground. That attack was random but I couldn't think of anything else. It was like Goldeye's Golden Hammer attack.

"Did it work?" I thought to myself. The Datensger seemed to be stuck on the ground, so it looked finished even though I just flopped around like a toddler. But the Datensger got back up and was charging at me. Oh god. I didn't know what to do. I don't know my punches or kicks will stop it this time and standing around will be the death of me.

Then suddenly something happened.

The area was replaced with a sparkling red aura, and the monster was still aiming at me. My fists were glowing red and gold. It was at that moment I must have figured out how to properly beat this thing. My medal bow was glowing and my hands were reacting to it. The cloud monster was still charging at me, but I think I was ready to beat this thing.

"Ready!" I backflipped a few paces back to make sure this new ability of mine could do more damage.

"Pretty Cure! ... Megaton Hyper SMASH!!" The words flew out of my mouth before I could figure out what I was saying. But when I punched my fist to the ground, it erupted while gold liquid stream came out. Once the streams reached the Datensger, it must have caused it to explode. However the tiny soul was safe and flew to my medal bow which glowed for some reason.

"WHAT?!" Gigamite screeched, then the TV robot pushed him aside and its monitor was now gold meaning he was probably happy.

"Punch! I knew it you'll be a great Goldeye ~beep!" The TV Robot floated around in glee.