Hooray! The Team has Been Fully Assembled!

"Uh?! What happen'd to Chilled?! Alolo? Shock?"

"Hey! D-Don't look at me! I have no idea, she just fainted!"

"I-I'm assuming she had been on low battery while fighting the Datensger ~beep!"

"So umm... what should we do with her?"

"Just take her to Sayaka's laboratory ~beep. She can rest there."

"Alright then."

"Oh and by the way, this may be considered 'random' but I think we should change VHN's name to Aurora ~beep."

"Eh? Aurora? Why?"

-----------

(Writer's Note: The song in this one, is actually what should be playing when the Cures gain their confidence to fight Gigamite!)

Aurora's POV

It was a peaceful Tuesday morning, the birds were hovering the skies and the trees were slowly regaining flower buds. I had been on 'sleep' mode for a while according to Alolo because the way I fainted after I defeated a Datensger. My Core was limited as well as being damaged so being Cure Chilled may be hard...

But I felt happiness from becoming Cure Chilled. It was as if the memories of being from Villains' Square have faded. No more Mayhavoc. I can now live my life now...

These occurring dreams got interrupted when I woke up immediately to be greeted by Ruby, Sayaka in their school uniforms and Alolo. He was holding a tray of tea and oil.

"G-Good afternoon Aurora-san!" Alolo flustered.

"Yo Aurora's finally up." Ruby said, while stretching her arms out.

"Excellent! Aurora, how are you feeling?"

...

"Uhh Earth to Aurora?" Ruby waved her hands at me.

"Oh. Are you talking to me? Is this 'Aurora' behind me or..."

"What are you talking about? You're Aurora!" Sayaka pointed at me.

"...I do not understand. My name is VHN-064..."

"No you see Aurora, we finally came up a new name for you ~beep." Alolo said.

"It's all Alolo's idea. He felt like now 'at you're no longer with Villains' Square, you need a new name." Ruby crossed her arms.

"Hehehe, I decided to name you Aurora because Cure Chilled wields the power of ice, the aurora borealis are also northern lights that show up by the artic and you do look pretty beautiful... ~beep." Alolo's monitor screen changed to blush pink as he rubbed his head.

"What?" We all spoke in unison.

"N-NOTHING ~BEEP!" Alolo waved his hands around. "So it makes sense for you be called Aurora."

"Aurora? That sounds... lovely." I said, for some reason I sounded a bit flattered by Alolo's choice. Aurora. That name was better than VHN-064, I have to admit.

"Ah thanks Aurora..." Alolo sighed.

"Um Alolo, how that we've gathered all members, what should we do?" Sayaka asked.

"That is the question! ... Oh yes, you still haven't decided on a team name ~beep." Alolo frowned.

"O-Oh, that's right! Aurora's on our team now!" Ruby said, clasping her hands on her head.