(19) Towels and Sheets

"I read about something else. Can I try it?"

You breathe in sharply.

Spencer hesitates in his movements: "Aren't you multi-orgasmic?"

Clearing your voice, you caress his cheek. He observes your face vigilantly, waiting for your answer. "I am. What do you want to try?"

Even though he looks eager, his face flushes and he cannot say it out loud.

"Can I- I just show you?"

You nod but stop him by grabbing his wrists: "Take off your shirt."

"O-Okay." Spencer sits up. You help him pull it over his head. Pressing your hand against the small of his back, you kiss up his side until he hunches over, and you can reach his neck.

You grab his face and put your lips right on his ear. "Show me." You whisper.

Spencer shudders and lets his hands wander down your body. His movements are a little clumsy, but eventually he settles between your legs. You prop yourself up on your elbows and look at him. His hands are shaking a bit when he grabs the hem of your briefs and pulls them down. The cold air hitting your core makes you squirm. Spencer turns around and grabs the blanket. He puts it around himself and lays down between your legs so that they are partially covered as well.

He starts by kissing the inside of your thighs while his hands grab the outside. You're still sensitive from your last orgasm and the view of this gorgeous man between your legs lets arousal rise in you again. Slowly, Spencer kisses his way up.

When he finds your eyes, he keeps up the eye-contact and leans into you. Carefully, he runs his tongue through your folds. You let out a sigh but try your best to keep observing him. His hands wander up to your hip and hold you there tightly.

Your legs twitch when he finds your clit again. He keeps up the gentle demeanor and alternates between sucking on your clit and licking you up and down. You start to breath louder, but he's way too delicate. After what he did to you with his fingers, this is not enough.

"Spencer?"

He instantly lifts his head: "Yeah? Am I doing something wrong?"

You chuckle: "I won't break. You can be just as forceful as before."

"Okay." Spencer nods.

Before you can say something, he goes back at it. He's very good with criticism, because fucking hell. He takes your word for it and the movements of his mouth get way rougher. You moan and fall back into the bed.

The short hair of his side-cut rubs your inner thighs. It's delightful. He sucks on your clit and runs his tongue around it. Your hands fly to his head. When he hums in appreciation, it sends shivers through your legs and up to your stomach.

Spencer uses his right hand to add stimulation. He presses it against your clit while he laps up your wetness, letting his tongue run all the way down to your thighs. He draws circles with his thumb and heat rises inside of you.

When he notices you climbing up to your second orgasm, he buries his face in your core again. Pushing his thumb into your entrance – just enough to stimulate the muscles – and sucks on your clit again. You're about to lose your mind and let out curses. You let go of his hair and grab the sheets instead. "Yes, Spencer, fuck." You moan before you cum.

He keeps working you while your sight goes white. Every other sensation is overpowered by the firework between your legs. When Spencer runs his thumb over your clit again, you yell out another curse. It prolongs your orgasm.