(30) Backfire

As usual, you wake up before Spencer does. Your hand hurts like hell because you accidentally slept on it. You get up to change the bandage and take some painkillers. The swelling on the side of your face has gone down, but the bruises still look nasty. You decide to look into a mirror as little as possible for the next few days.

"Em?" You hear Spencer's raspy voice just when you enter the bedroom. He's aimlessly reaching out to the side of the bed you slept on, his eyes still closed.

You quickly crawl back under the warm sheets: "I'm here."

"Hmh, okay." He mumbles while slowly waking up.

You play with his hair until he fully turns around to look at you. His eyes linger on your bruises for a moment before he finds your eyes. But you notice.

"Stop blaming yourself."

He feels caught and clears his voice: "How are you feeling?"

"It's been worse." You smile at him.

Spencer nods and you lean over to press a kiss onto his lips. You feel him smile against your mouth.

"What?" You trace his cheekbone while he tries to suppress a grin.

"Tell me." You scoot closer but he shakes his head.

Narrowing your eyes, you slither your hand under the blanket and find his dick.

Surprised, he inhales at the sensation.

Leaning over, you press him into the mattress with your shoulder, your head hovering above his face. Spencer gulps when you start to palm his cock. Bowing your head down, you trail kisses from the side of his neck up to his lips.

He writhers beneath you and you feel his dick get hard in your hand. Just when his eyes fall shut, you let go and pull your hand away. Spencer groans and opens his eyes again: "That's not fair!"

You smile and give him a peck on the lips: "Time to get up."

Just when you go to swing your legs over the side of the bed, Spencer grabs your arm and pulls you back into him.

You let out a giggle and turn to face him. His cheeks are flushed.

"No way you are getting out of this bed right now." He murmurs and runs his fingers through your hair, slightly pulling on it.

Cradling his face, you kiss him gently and tell him: "You better come up with a good argument why I shouldn't leave get coffee."

Spencer presses his body against yours and you feel his hand wandering up your thigh. Your pulse quickens. He kisses your exposed shoulder, and you feel his warm breath on the side of your neck. You let out a sigh when he pushes his hand into your panties, running his fingers down through your pubic hair until he finds your clit.

You sigh again when he starts to apply pressure, gently drawing circles over it. Your hand wanders back to his crotch and you push it into his boxers to palm his still half-hard dick. You kiss each other several times, each kiss getting sloppier and breathier due to your growing arousal.

Finally, you both give up and just press your bodies together while getting each other off. Once, you pull your hand back up and hold it close to Spencer's mouth: "Spit." You order.

His eyes dart nervously over your face, but just when you about to tell him that he doesn't have to do it if he's uncomfortable, he spits into your hand. He's hesitant about it but it's enough to lubricate his cock. You don't want to hurt him when going faster.

Now, however, you can really go at it. Spencer let's out a few curses and closes his eyes, groaning under your touch. His voice makes your own arousal grow and you start to roll your hips against his hand. When several higher pitched moans escape your lips, you feel his dick twitch in response.