Chp.5

Atticus was wearing his best outfit that showed that he was a cold but handsome boy. He already memorized the whole speech that he was supposed to give at the beginning of the party. Everything is going well and as planned. Unfortunately, it seems that his plan to get rid of his brother was currently cancled due to the fact the stupid butler was cuaght and excuted. Absolutely useless. At least, he has a beautiful maid to do his bidding for now. Atticus stood in front of the large mirror looking as the maid did his hair. Why would a prince need his hair done in the first place? It just seemed unnecessary.

Anyway, he was rocking a ponytail. He wished he could cut this overly long hair but royalty don't cut their hair for whatever reason. Soon, an hour passed and it was time for his birthday banquet. His first birthday. Why did a one year old get a birthday banquet? Maybe, because he was now a genius but still isn't this a bit much? It didn't matter now. He couldn't change anything. Atticus walked behind his new maid as he glanced at her butt a few times.

Don't look down on him. Although he likes both male and female, he was still a butt guy. He liked big butts. Don't shame him. Plus this maid had those child bearing hips.. If you know what he means.... Anyway, he was walking to his birthday banquet going through his speech. Ah. He wasn't the best at speaking. Soon, he finally reached his birthday banquet.

As the big dark oak doors opened, Atticus could feel the eyes on his figure. It was as if everyone was looking at a fox with nine tails turning into a beautiful man. Wait. I mean woman. Beautiful woman. Yah. Fixed it. See author my narration can be fixed.

Back to the story, Atricus walked through the doors with elegance in his very movement as he held his head up. He was almost bursting with elegance and arrogance. He had to keep up the farce. He couldn't act humble. He was the number one genius in the whole kingdom. He had to act like it. Very soon, he got to the already prepared stage as he got ready to say his speech. He took a deep breath as he gathered his confidence. It was the first time speaking in front of a large number of people ever since the incident in his last life.

"Greetings to everyone. I thank everyone for coming to my first birthday banquet." Atticus then droned on. Following the speech, he prepared beforehand. After half an hour, he finished his long speech without stuttering once. Unfortunately, he was a little nervous. So, he sounded cold and detached. After his speech, he stepped down from the stage as his father, the stubborn king, started his own speech.

Atticus looked at the nobles in the crowd and saw a figure that he honestly didn't think he would see. It was Jackson Billiard. The father of the most dangerous love interest. The love interest that appeared in the comic. The one love interest that Atticus didn't want to mess with. Like at all. It was the love interest that if he walked up to Atticus and asked him to kill himself. Atticus would do it. No questions asked. Atticus feared him that much.

Atticus decided to turn his attention to his mother and his grandfather, the Duke of Rerus. His mother was bursting with pride while The Duke looked bored. The Duke found Atticus looking at him and smiled. Atticus smiled back. Luckily, it was at this moment the king stopped babbling on about how amazing Atticus was. It was time for the banquet to really start. The nobles started to talk among themselves. A few nobles went to speak to the king. A few spoke a few words with The Duke. After about an hour, the door of the hall was slammed open. Everyone looked at the door and gasped.

It was Doji and Saji. They were covered in mud and feces..? How are they caked in mud and poop? How did they even do that?!? What in the 99 gods happened to them??

"What in the 99 gods have happened to you two?!?" The King screamed as he walked towards the pair. Doji and Saji looked at each other and then looked at Atticus. With a sorry look on their face they finally spoke. "Atticus tried to kill us!" Saji said in a sad tone. Doji nodded with tears in his eyes. Everyone looked at Attius. Atticus looked at the two in shock. How did they know? Or do they know? Did someone tell them to frame me? What was going on? Shit!

A/n

Sorry it took so long. I had to deal with a few things and I kind of got carried away with new ideas and such. Tell me what you think. Give me a few ideas.