Chp.10

Atticus sat up in a cold sweat. He had a nightmare. He hadn't had one of those since his reincarnation. It was a lucid nightmare. He groaned and combed his hair with his hand. A strange person was trying to seduce him and it somehow worked. His soul was then mostly destroyed, making him nothing but a puppet. The person who seduced was named Jonas Le Devorla, a ger from the dukedom of the Neighboring Kingdom. Atticus had always believed in his instincts and his instincts told him that dream was real. His red eyes turned dark. "A stupid white lotus that tries to climb in my bed, bitch." Atticus muttered under his breathe before smirking with a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Jonas Le Devorla, A reborn white lotus. Hehe. Something to play with..." Atticus smirked before manically laughing as he imaged the sadist pleasure he would have when he breaks the reborn white lotus.

After laughing for some time, he looked towards his window and saw that it was still quite early. He sat on the bed and yawned. That shitty guardian angel told him that the missing part of his soul arrived on the planet. Just where could it be? He would like some more help here. A few clues would be the least as it could do. "Um. Excuse me but we, Guardian Angels, are trying our best out here. We making sure that the world doesn't end, aliens don't invade, soul eaters don't eat your souls. Heck! We even stopped that stupid planet-eating worm from eating your planet. Not only that but we're extremely understaffed. Do you know how many humans there are in the multiverse? At least, one guardian angel for each a hundred or maybe even a thousand humans. That's just the humans too. We have to protect other races. So, can you be a bit nicer to me? I'm the reason why you don't have to fight almost unbeatable creatures. Be a bit nicer!" The Guardian Angel's voice was heard in his head.

"Shitty Angel." Atticus ignored whatever the angel said. He wasn't in the mood to play nice. In fact, he wanted to murder someone. To make someone suffer. He wanted blood. "...I'll give you a clue. It was an important extra in the story. A important ger extra. By the way, Jonas had a system, Bye." The Angel spoke before leaving to fight another grueling battle with aliens and making sure none of the people it protected suffered too much. "Humans are so ungrateful! Damn it. And most of the time gratitude that should go to us, go to those lazy gods that don't shit but pump out angels. Useless angels most of the time too! Arg!" The Angel complained before turning its attention to the battle.

Atticus sits there for a moment before smiling. He had a clue, although vague, it wasn't too vague. There were three candidates in mind but they only appeared after the otome game was over. Does that mean that he has to wait until he was at least ten years old to even look into that clue? He was now anger. He was beyond anger. He was livid. He felt his mana going wild but he doesn't particularly care at the moment. He was too livid to care. Someone was going to pay. Someone was going to have to pay. There was only one person that Atticus doesn't like and that's Jonas. So, Jonas is going to have a horrible time. A horrible one.

----------

Jonas sat down on the bed with a confident smirk on his pure but attractive face. "Your Capture Target is Atticus Goldwin. The King of Everdalla. The difficulty: Hell." The system spoke and then disappeared leaving only that information for Jonas to figure everything out.