Chp.4

The two princes, Saji and Doji were outside of The Rohu Palace sulking. They were thrown out by their cute little brother's butler. What's worse is that the two only wanted to play with the younger one. Lately, everyone but them is hogging Atticus just because he's a genius. They both mumbled something under their breath. After a while,  Saji got up and pulled Doji up with him. "I have an idea to get Atti to play with us." Saji said as if he was a genius for thinking about it. "Okay, so what's your idea?" Doji asked as he was dragged away by Saji.

"We'll go tell Dad! Dad will make Atti play with us!" Saji said as he continued to pull Doji towards the main palace. Meanwhile, Atticus planned. The plan he has for the two princes was pretty simple and easy to cover up but he didn't know anyone who would do this or have the skills to do this. 

Jonathan walked into the room with his usual greeting after a while. Jonathan was shocked to see the young prince looking like he was plotting to murder someone. The young prince heard the butler, Jonathan, walk inside. Then something hit Atticus. Atticus turned around to look at Jonathan. 

The butler had dark skin with dark hair. His eyes were electric blue and had sparks of life in them. Suddenly Atticus smiled. He didn't know anyone who had the skills but he had cannon fodders to use. Jonathan was shocked to see the prince smiling so charmingly. Jonathan felt his heart throb and his body heated up a bit. Atticus would use Jonathan to get rid of those pesky princes. Even if it means needing to use dark magic on the young man or if it means breaking the young man. 

Atticus’s red eyes turned to a dark red color as he looked at the young man. Suddenly, Jonathan fell to the floor and passed out. Atticus made sure no one was listening in and walked to the passed out butler. “Jonathan, please kidnap the two older princes and sell them off to marry the Cron family. If you can’t then kill them yourself and then kill yourself.” As Atticus finished saying those words and crimson color fog covered the butler head to toe. After a while the crimson fog disappeared into the body of the young butler. 

Jonathan then woke up with his hearts in his eyes. “Of course, My prince.” The butler said before getting up and leaving the room. Atticus sighed and went to fetch two maids to help him get dressed for bed. As darkness swallowed the room, Atticus thought about what happened. He used dark magic. 

The only reason Atticus knew how to use dark magic was because of the Eyes of Drae. It taught him many things, such as blood magic, aura magic, and hell magic. Dark magic can control and bend the mind of any being, Blood magic uses blood to make anything from armor to weapons to living beings, and Aura magic just suppresses any living thing and makes it easier to control them. Hell magic is magic that can destroy the world if used incorrectly.

Atticus sighed and shifted to a more comfortable position. Atticus fell asleep that night peacefully. Meanwhile, the rest of the palace was in chaos. The nobles were rioting because they hadn't seen the third prince and they think that they were entitled to meet the young prince. The king was obviously ignoring the nobles. While, the Duke of Rerus tried to calm the nobles down. The Archduke tried to convince the king but he was also ignored. The Second Concubine managed to convince the king about the 1st birthday party for Atticus and surprisingly, the king agreed.

The riot ended and in six months Atticus would have a huge birthday party with all of the nobles coming. When Atticus woke up the next morning, he was surprisingly happy with this. Atticus decided to use this party to make connections and such. Which would make taking the crown a little easier. In the next six months were spent planning and memorising. While, the mind controlled butler had yet made any moves.