Test

"Oh god, I'm late!" a young girl with pink hair cried out as she ran past her cooking mother. "Sakura! Shouldn't you eat something first?!" her mother Mebuki yelled after the rushing teen.

     Sakura knew she was starving, but today was important. It was the day of an important test so she couldn't be late! "It's fine, mom. I'll take an apple," Sakura said, running back to grab a green one out of the basket.

     Mebuki seemed like she had more to say but was cut off with the front door slamming. "That girl, I swear!"

-
     Sakura ran as fast as she could through the bustling streets of Konoha, passing many street sellers and weapon dealers. 'Ah—I wish I could wield a sword,' she thought, grumbling at the sharp weapon a man was trying to sell-off.

     'Oh please! Sasuke-Kun doesn't like gruff women,' Inner Sakura said, pumping her fist in the air. 'I don't think that's how it works, inner,' Sakura thought back with the roll of her eyes.

     Inner stuck her tongue out at her smart reply, which earned her a nonchalant shrug from Sakura.

     Approaching the academy, she immediately spotted Sasuke standing near the entrance. Fixing her pink locks and throwing the apple she got from home in the bushes; she rushed to approach the aloof male. "A-ah Sasuke-Kun...how did you sleep?" she asked, slowly taking in his usual appearance.

     He made a noise in reply instead of speaking, which angered her. 'Will he ever freaking give me the time of day?!' she thought, pulling a piece of her hair to twirl in her finger. 'Don't worry, outer we'll get him!' Inner said, encouraging the pouting girl.

-

     Naruto arrived not too long after she did with wrinkled clothing and dry saliva on the side of his face. Cringing at his horrid appearance, Sakura walked on the raven-haired male's left side, while Naruto stayed to the far right.

     "Naruto, I can't believe you came here looking like that," Sakura said in annoyance, skimming over his sluggish appearance. Chuckling nervously at her comment on his clothing, "Sorry Sakura-chan, my alarm clock went off late," he said, now scratching his blond hair. Sakura looked away from the blond to peer in front of her "yeah, yeah."

-
     "I'm glad you all were able to make it!" Kakashi said, leaning against the door to look at them. Sakura raised a delicate eyebrow. "Why wouldn't we all make it here?" Sakura said, peering up at her silver-haired instructor.

     Kakashi stared at Sakura before letting his lone eye crinkle in amusement. "I was afraid you wouldn't show up, and it would potentially prevent Sasuke and Naruto from participating," he said, gazing at her. Sakura felt kind of hurt at his words but smiled anyway "yeah...Well, I guess we should go in!" she said hurriedly passing her Sensei.

-

     Sakura couldn't help but keep thinking of what Kakashi said. "Forehead? You there?!" Ino said, waving a hand in front of her vision.

     'Oh, I almost forgot I was here,' Sakura thought, glaring at Ino. "Shit, pig, stop waving your hand in my face," Sakura said, putting her hand on her hip to face the blond. Ino smirked and merely walked away to jump on Sasuke's back, successfully annoying him.

     "Sasuke-Kun, I missed you!" Ino screeched, ignoring the slander from Shikamaru to keep her voice down. "Why are you so loud," Shikamaru asked, digging his pinky in his ear to mock her.

     Choji let out a snort but continued to down his snacks.

     Sakura frowned at Ino when she wouldn't let Sasuke go. "Pig, leave him alone!" Sakura said, stomping towards her childhood friend to tell her off.

     "Uh-uh, guys?" a soft voice said to their right, interrupting their group noise. Hinata squeaked when we all turned towards her. Kiba put his hand on Hinata's shoulder and smirked at them. "Well, well, the rookie nine all together again," he said with a confident laugh, which started another argument.

     Shino and Shikamaru turned to each other and agreed that they would be the first to fail.

"I wouldn't be making all this noise if I were you," a voice said, interrupting their argument. Ino frowned "who do you think you are?!"

     "I'm Kabuto, and this is my 7th time taking this exam," he said, smiling at them.

     Sakura gaged, 'why does it feel like he's bragging?'

-