Ready

"Sakura! Why are you here!" Her mother yelled at the pinkette that was relaxing in her pajamas on the couch. Sakura ignored her mother and instead changed the channel. "Sorry, mom, I changed my mind on the whole chunin thing; it's not so fun anymore."

     Mebuki had no idea what to say, so she instead went about her business thinking her lovely daughter would change her mind again. 'If I don't go to the dumb test, then the day won't restart, Sakura; you're truly a genius,' she thought, praising her intelligence.

-

     Noon approached relatively fast, and a knock at her door came right after. Peeking her head around the corner, she noticed her mother looking out their door. "Oh, Kakashi-san, how can I help you?" her mother said in a kind voice.

     Sakura's eyes widened, hearing her teacher at the door. 'Oh, we're so dead,' inner said, running around in circles. "Sakura Haruno!" her mother yelled sternly. Sakura gulped, walking towards the door where she thought it was just her mother and teacher to see both Naruto and Sasuke.

     "Uh—I got sick?"

-

They were beyond upset, and Sakura could care less; she was simply trying to get out this Jutsu, or whatever it was. Sasuke seemed upset the most and simply walked out of her home with the slam of the door.

Naruto was extremely disappointed but didn't outright say it. 'Crybabies,' she thought, listening to both Kakashi and her Mother nag her.

-
Sakura found it hard to fall asleep and instead stared at her ceiling, hoping it was over. Closing her eyes, she quickly fell into a deep slumber.

-
"Sakura! It's time to wake up! It's exam day," Mebuki yelled in her face early in the morning.

"Fuck!" Sakura screamed, pushing her covers aside only to get a glare from her mother. "No swearing in here young lady! now hurry and get dressed. I made you a yummy meal!" She said with a wink before walking out.

-

Walking towards the academy, Sakura once again spotted Sasuke and ignored his presence. 'I feel like jumping off a moving train,' she said, passing through where Kakashi was waiting. "Sakura, where's Sasuke and Naruto?" Kakashi said, peering behind her.

     "I don't fucking know where your Golden boys went," she said, pushing the Jounin aside to walk in the room with other angry ninjas.

-

During the written part, sakura asked to use the bathroom and hid in a stall.

Sakura then took out a kunai and played with it before taking the sharper edge of the weapon and slitting her own throat.

-
Opening her eyes, she realized the familiar room she was now in was indeed her own.