Part 10: 12 pills later

10 pills again... After 10 ibprohen I take 2 sleeping pills and fall asleep.
9:00 shit. I slept in. Other words, shit. I'm still alive. I run downstairs and tell my dad. He groans and asks if I'm ready. I say no and run and get dressed. We get in the car and drive to school. Once I get there I go to math class. There's not a seat. Great. Wonderful. I find a seat in the back and sit down. The bell rings and I rush to gym. I get dressed out and sit down on the bench. After 5 minutes we can leave the locker room. I go catch up with may, Bekah, Brynn, Sammy, and angel. We all talk then do our normal warm ups. After gym Bekah, jaylin, and I go to english. I sit down where I normally sit and taylor walks in. "TAYLOR SIT HERE" I shout. She sits right in front of me and we start talking. In English we had a test and I got a one hundred.
English last forever but ones it's over we go to lunch. I see ariana and scream and go run and hug her then I go get rylee so we can go to lunch. Me and rylee sit down at my normal spot. I see samuel but don't know if I should say hi so I just sit down. Naya and may walk over and I get up and hug Naya and may. We talk but the lunch lady comes and tells Naya to go back to her table. Sarah and I go to the lunch line. I've had my phone out all English, all lunch, and all social studies. After I get home I start watching dance moms. Bailey texts me to come over around 5:30 for a sleepover. I come over around 6:00. Ugh I wanna see samuel. I never get to see him outside of school and it sucks. The nights pretty fun though. We watch as above so below and that movie was super trippy. I have to wake up at 9:30 to get home by 10:00 because I have to go to my grandmas. So I go to sleep after the movies over. At 9:45 I wake up and my dad comes and picks me up and we're off to my grandmas.