Part 1: Nerves

I eagerly tapped the window.
My sister told me to stop. "I'm sorry I'm just nervous"
"Why are you nervous?"
"It's just. Reasons" she glared at me then looked back to the road. We were driving back from my moms house. I was nervous because Samuel. Me and Samuel had planned to hang out. I was so scared and nervous, what if I screw up what if this happens, just a long list of what if's. After about and hour we got to the house, I ran upstairs took a shower and got in some shorts a blue shirt and a dark green and navy flannel jacket. My friend Samantha had came down to get my jacket. I told her to stay for a while because I knew I couldn't handle being alone with him. He got here and I started freaking out. He was so cute, I loved him. After our parents talked my dad had informed his mom that my parents weren't gonna be home. *wink*. The three of us went to the park, after about 45 minutes me Samuel and Samantha started walking. I asked Samantha to come over to me. She soon walked over "yes?". all I said was "ill see you tomorrow" and she walked home. Me and Samuel went to my room. I turned the tv on and we started watching my strange addiction. I sat with my back against the wall and Samuel was at the other end of my bed sitting there. I asked him what did he wanna do. He said "we could play truth or dare".