Chapter #3 Brumation-Okinawa PART 2/3

<3 Dedications go to E. Thank you AGAIN chingu. Another bomb-ass Chappie, JUST for YOU! <3

*whispers* ps,buckle up, this one is WiLd! :)

Johnny was dreaming. It wasn't like it was the first time he'd had this dream either.

No, this was a recurring dream, and the only one of their shared High School memories that he would always relive; and then after doing so, something in his adult life would be changed forever.

Funny thing? 

Since they had reconnected almost now close to three years ago; between the Good, Bad and Ugly of their past; and the uncertainty of their future, Johnny had always held out hope that one day, he and Daniel could stop running away from their Fate, and learn to 'change' and trust each other once again. 

Important! A/N sorry for the interruption!

To watch the video related to what is written about Johnny Lawrence below, click on the above video called, THE MAN, and that will only show after the above video, Only Human is finished playing. When finished watching, exit out of the page it sent you to, and you will return to this part of Chapter #3 of the story. 

Please understand, IF I could have already added it on here? THIS is the spot i would place it in, but the creator of the short vid has for some reason, made it unavailable to do so; so please, no complaining to that you tuber; and just be happy they put THE MAN in the line up of the Only Human video. 

Now, back to our story! AMM7

And, Johnny, he just can't seem to wrap his head around it; at how seemingly they can trust each other just so far, until one of them REALLY fucks it all up between them; and then they are back to square one, again!

But, what LaRusso NEVER seems to get, or to truly understand is this.

 Johnny Lawrence was and IS NO PUSSY! 

And, it is NOT his fault, that he NEVER has to go looking for trouble, 'cause Trouble, coming in FAST is always arriving in all Shapes AND sizes; and ALWAYS seems to FIND HIM, First. 

After all, he IS a Man. 

No make that, he is THE Man!

 And, he is THROUGH with hiding not only WHO he is, but HOW he feels too!

IF certain people that enjoy coming in and out of his life, and messing with it too cannot fully grasp this fact?

Sucks to be them then! 

Johnny has lost count, just how many times he and LaRusso have sassily or angrily one-upped each other since they had stepped back onto each other's life paths due to Fate intervening; or when they knowingly or unknowingly have shared in a combined need to fix something that had happened in the past.

Now it has appeared in the present, to help them move on toward the future. 

And it has been wrapped in something LaRusso has just said; and what he has JUST admitted to JD? Has left Johnny still left reeling at the possibilities and implications of such 'out there' inside information. As well as a SHIT-TON of awesome Blackmail material on LaRusso!' He snickered to himself while imagining with relish, Daniel's very pale face, upon Johnny's blithe inquiring of him with a HUGE smirk and naughty leer,