Chapter 5 Moments

Lovingly Dedicated to my Bestie chingu Ella, E> aka @Egaroo4 

I Wanna, Thank you for ALL of your encouragements you have given me, IN all of my writings you have explored; and for taking up the challenge in writing your OWN LAWRusso, SMASHING IT!  :)

And being so cool, as you show how you can also get that feeling in how much fun this Ship is to write for!

;)   

As they pulled up to the roadside stall area, Daniel felt a shiver of nostalgia, remembering the very first time he had visited this place with Yuki, and he had bought Guave BBQ pork burgers, fries and Cokes for them both, then he had the Taxi Driver take them to a very lovely ocean view with picnic tables, so they could eat and enjoy the scenery. 

Johnny noticed the shiver and asked, 

"You okay there LaRusso?"

"Um, yeah, just, ya know, memories and stuff."

"I know you miss him Dan. I do too ya know. Oh, are you certain it is okay for us to stay at his place though?"

"Yes, i even have a key to it. We'll be fine John; and like i said, don't worry about it, i got it covered."

 "Here you go sir, your drinks and we are almost finished making your order. You can sit at the tables while you wait if you like?"

 Politely added the cashier as she was ringing them up. 

After paying for their drinks and meals, Johnny grabbed up both beverages and Daniel lead the way as they headed to a table to wait.

15 minutes later, their picnic basket of food and extra drinks in the floorboard of the rental's backseat, and they are back on the road, heading toward a special place Daniel REALLY wanted Johnny to experience...

"Johnny, look!" Daniel breathed, before quickly bringing down his window, before breathing in deeply of the sea salt fresh air.

"Wow, what a view!" Exclaimed Johnny, before frowning as he watched Daniel speed up just a bit more.

"Hey, easy there Speed Racer, it's a small mountain island, and the ocean; and they ain't going anywhere, so just, slow your roll, drive careful. After all, there's precious cargo on board."

Daniel just snickered, "What your Beer?"

Until Johnny turned and looked right at him, and into his eyes SO deeply, Daniel almost ran them off the side of the road!

Especially once Johnny had added, "No,...You Daniel. You are precious to me, so please drive carefully."  

Besides Daniel's pretty white smile, Johnny had never seen anything so beautiful...