Chapter 4- Spaces Between Us

Daniel softly smiled as he FINALLY found something familiar on the Satellite Radio. 

Especially after he had done something a bit sneaky, all the while hoping that Johnny will really HEAR the lyrics in these upcoming songs; and he couldn't help wondering, 'IF he did would Johnny really GET the words trapped inside of them?'

Meaning inside of himself AND Johnny?...Then he wondered, 'if Johnny had ever heard any of these songs or this Band before...If by some small Miracle he had, which one would he call a favorite one?...Did he even have one?' 

Several of them, ever since he had first heard them Live and then later on CD's then on the Radio, then on his own private 1D Satellite that he had added to and would play specific songs from this Band, whenever the need and the yearning for Johnny would grow to be too much. 

He had many favorites, 

but this one really could rip his heart out sometimes IF he let the Guard of his Heart go on a break, and he next let down and widely opened the Gate to his emotions, his feelings and TRUE thoughts, wants and wishes...Only they were never about Mandy, the kids OR the fact she was STILL after him to have that third baby she had been recently bitching about having before she couldn't have any more. 

Here lately, she had wanted a lot of sex, but? 

Ever since Johnny was now back in Daniel's every day life, he just couldn't continue on with this farce of a marriage any longer. 

So, he found EVERY excuse in the book NOT to have sex with her!

But, and it was almost frightening how she would become SO angry because of his continual refusals too.

Still, for the last 3 to almost 4 and one half months, HE had avoided having ANY actual sexual in and out physical contact WITH her. Not even ONE French kiss! 

Sometimes, her nagging had gotten SO bad? 

He ended up waiting until the kids were asleep, and then he would grab up some bedding, his cell and a bottle of wine, and head off to his nearest Dealership and spend the night at his Office instead of pretending to sleep in their cold joke of a marital bed.

There, safe inside of his Office, the doors locked, the wine poured and blankets and pillow all laid out on his brown leather couch, Daniel would sit there, trapped inside of his daydreams; desperately paging backward in his life until he would reach that ONE night. 

The one experience in anyone's life, that they can NEVER re do, and that is the act of losing one's Virginity to the one they Love...

Only, NOW everything's been changed after the reveal from yesterday with the guy's, RIGHT before Johnny and Daniel had boarded their plane.

The TRUE Fact, that he and Daniel had already been; that unknowingly to them, THAT night?Daniel and Johnny had been 'found out' and witnessed. 

Watched, even stared at, during their MOST ever intimate moment. 

Giving,"gifting to one another" as after Daniel had kissed him HARD, over and over until they became breathless; and then Daniel had sweetly put it, "our most precious thing we have to give, our boy virginity in everything we have NEVER done with another boy before." 

Which of course had embarrassed Johnny so much he had called him a pussy. 

Then? A HUGE tickle fight had ensued.