Chapter 7 Once In A Lifetime

And all Dedi's go to, 

<3  E> 

My chingu, i hope you will enjoy this Chapter JUST as much, as there are WAY more answers inside of it than questions  ;)

T

A/N Below is the re-cap of Chapter 6 as it then slowly blends into Chapter 7

By the time Johnny has gone inside to the smaller of the two bedrooms to gather the necessary sleeping items to move them into the larger bedroom and begin setting out their bedding inside of that bedroom, 

Daniel, who was standing inside the small Kitchen area admiring the simplicity of it all, smiled softly to himself as he carefully took things out of the grocery bags; and started to put them away in the Kitchen cabinet's; as well as remembering to save some of the bigger things to take outside to the storage.

Once he had fully stocked some of the more 'necessary' things in the small indoor refrigerator, he had grabbed up the storage key hanging on the Kitchen wall, along with the extra perishable things in the bags that he still needs to put away outside before they either melted or got ruined by thawing out too soon; since there was no more room or place for them inside the house.

Next, after he's gathered up the remainder of their groceries to be moved outside, once he's unlocked the front door of the large area and flipped on the lights, he feels his jaw drop after sitting down the bags on top of the banana bar styled counter top. It surprisingly held are area space for 10 high topped Bar stools.

Behind it sat a small sink; and to the left of it was another counter that held two raised coil heating units, and a microwave oven, and a small conventional oven. 

There were also cabinets filled with extras of many things.  

Slowly looking around him, he sees 'other' so many things at once!