ONE X-Tickets For Two-Chapter 2

A/N- When last we left Daniel LaRusso at the Hospital where his Daughter Sam had been taken to that morning of the CobraKai-Do Students beat down by the Miyagi-Do Students, Sam had been taken out of the room to X-Ray, and Amanda was waiting for Daniel's return to let him know of her decision.

His frazzled and fully fed up wife Amanda, had put her dainty foot down hard on top of Daniel-san's ego as she softly but strongly announced,  "No MORE Karate. NO. More. Karate. It's over." Before walking out the door. . .

Don't remember? The clip was at the top of page 1, of Cruel Summer-The Aftermath-Chapter 1 Need a refresh? Here ya go, down below!

Top of the Page: Music Video Uploaded on You Tube By: thelittleHolypancake

Below: Video Clip Uploaded on You Tube By: DamagingMouse93

Hi, I'm Daniel Charles LaRusso; Although I am originally from Newark New Jersey, around here, I am STILL known in The Valley in Reseda California, as the Karate Kid.

Why is that you may ask? 

I'll, I'll  get to it in a minute, first just let me catch you up on what's going on, RIGHT now. 

So, I'm dropping off Sam's sandwich, but she's not here. For a moment, my heart stills. Then, after my Wife tells me why, I feel I can breath again. 

But, I KNOW that look.

She's pissed. WOW is she ever.

And, as I'm tryin' to explain, about how it's all their fault? She ain't buying it!

Amanda busts my balls HARD about Cobra Kai. 

And then? She says something that breaks my heart.

I am in shock that she would even, suggest, say or DO this to me. 

She knows how much my life is built around,...I mean, my first foundation, my inner CORE of who I am, IS Miyagi-Do! 

Now, I'm not claiming to be perfect by any means; however, I strive to live my life; to show, to live by example for my children, Samantha and Anthony in the way of Miyagi-Do Karate; it's teachings and main principals; Rules of 'The Way' that I know for a fact, are life changing and much needed in today's unpredictable Society.

Mr. Miyagi was MUCH more to me than just my Karate Sensei. He was my protector, my friend, and my role model. I still go to his graveside to talk to him. 

Video Uploaded on You Tube By: Daniel Langer

Sometimes, especially lately, ever since 'Mr. Golden-locks himself' The Johnny Lawrence had walked into my Reseda Branch of LaRusso Auto Group, and back into my life, I go there to sit beside Mr. Miyagi's Tombstone to find comfort, to search and find balance, to find inner and outer peace. To find my answers. 

Sometimes? I think I see 'him.' No, I'm NOT crazy. 

Like, that day on the beach, that guy, it, I mean, he, from far away, HE had LOOKED just like him! And, Mr. Miyagi had LOVED fishing!