Part 25

Jisoo's POV

I was hurt, very much hurt.. I thought he needs time . But he doesn't even like me . whatever happened between us was that nothing for him?? Didn't he felt anything??

I was broken but I thought I can't cry like this.. I have to be strong . Its okay if he doesn't love me.. Its okay if he doesn't want to live with me.. I won't force him . I agree I was selfish.. I asked grandpa that I wanna marry him without even knowing if he wants to or not.. That was my mistake. Biggest mistake. But now I'll make everything right..

I sat on a bench and was thinking about all this.. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder . First I got a little scared.. As I turned and I saw it was JINYOUNG-SSHI??

Jinyoung : JISOO, WERE YOU CRYING??

Jinyoung-shi.. He is rose's cousin and my very good friend. Now-a-days he is living in Paris .

I looked at him and I saw how concerned he was . I wish it could be Taehyung..

Jinyoung : Jisoo??

I again burst in tears after I saw him . He immediately hugged me to comfort me . I couldn't help but hugged back..

Jinyoung : Jisoo?? why you crying??
Jisoo : A..actually, I..I

I was crying hard so he just said me to calm down first and wiped my tears

Jinyoung : OKAY.. tell me later. Now first calm down okay??

After I finally stopped crying and looked at him

Jisoo : Thank you Jinyoung-sshi
Jinyoung : it's Okay
Jisoo : How you know I am here??
Jinyoung : Actually rose told me you are in Paris.. But I didn't knew that you would be here and also like this?? I was just passing by and I saw you.. that too crying??
Jisoo : Jinyoung-sshi.. I was just..

He cut my words and said..

Jinyoung : Its okay Jisoo if you are not comfortable then you don't have to say..

I just nodded and looked down
Jinyoung: But what is this jisoo?? You are in Paris and you didn't even bother to tell me..
Jisoo: I'm really sorry.. I forgot to call you..
Jinyoung: This time I forgive you..

He was talking and I was just listening.. Though I didn't listen any of his words..

I was thinking about Taehyung. I was thinking, I'll not bother him anymore.. He wants me to stay away. I will do as he wants..

I heard Jinyoung-sshi asking
Jinyoung: Jisoo?? Are you free tomorrow?? Ohh I forgot you came for your honeymoon.. So you came with Taehyung, right??

I just nodded. Yeah he knows everything about me and Taehyung. About our wedding and how he left me and went back to states..

Jinyoung: I am really happy for you.. I know how much you love him.

I wish Taehyung could also knew that how much I love him..

Jisoo : You asked me if I am free tomorrow??
Jinyoung: Yeah but forget it . You maybe have plans with Taehyung
Jisoo : No . I am free tomorrow so let's hangout..
Jinyoung: As you say

Jisoo : Ahh.. Jinyoung-sshi??
Jinyoung: Don't worry I won't say rose or anyone that I saw you crying...

He always get to know about what I'm thinking, my likes and dislikes.. He is a very good person and consider me as his own sister..

Jisoo : Thank you Jinyoung-sshi . I'll meet you tomorrow
Jinyoung: Let me drive you to your hotel. I have my car with me .
Jisoo: Okay

Jinyoung-sshi dropped me .

Taehyung's POV
I don't know who is this guy but..
I saw them hugging.. My heart clenched as I saw Jisoo hugging another guy. Though the guy hugged her but she didn't show any objection..

I was feeling like someone snatched something precious from me. I saw the guy wiped her tears and stopped her from crying.. I wish it could be me..

After jisoo stopped crying I saw them having conversation which I couldn't hear . I can't see her with someone else . But she wasn't crying now so I decided to went back to hotel..

After 1hour
It's already passed an hour but jisoo is not here yet. I was worried so I went to looking for jisoo and I saw her . But she came with that same guy..

They didn't saw me . They bid goodbye and that guy again hugged her?? But why she is hugging him back??

Jisoo went to the reception but not room. I went to the room before her..

She came to the room.. I asked her

Taehyung: You came?? I was worrie..

She cut my words in middle and said something I didn't expect..

Jisoo : No I am leaving..