Part 18

Taehyung's POV
Jisoo went to change and I looked back at Jungkook who was staring at Jisoo. What he is doing and why he is staring at her . I called his name
Taehyung:Yahh.. What are you looking at??
Jungkook : Are you sure you gonna divorce her??
Taehyung: Ahh.. yy..yes
Jungkook : Good

Taehyung: Yahh.. What do you mean by good.
Jungkook : Nothing. I'm going for change . See you

Jungkook left and is he going towards Jisoo's room??
Taehyung: Yahh.. wait
Jungkook : What happened??
Taehyung: That's Jisoo's room . Let me show you your room.
Jungkook : mm

After sometimes everyone came and party started . Jungkook also came and I introduced him to others . Few moments later Jisoo came downstairs...
I saw her and not just me everyone was just looking at her . she was looking gorgeous . But her dress was too short, it's upto knee and off shoulder . I immediately looked at Jungkook and he was also just staring at her. That bratt...

Jisoo announced to start the party . And party started. I saw jungkook , he was acting weird like he was after Jisoo and they were having conversation. I thought if jungkook telling her about Jennie. I went there. And saw Jisoo was smiling while talking that means he didn't say but wait why she is smiling..
Wait why I am so concern about what they talking!?? Uhhhhh... It's irritating..

I asked jungkook to came with me .
Taehyung: What are you doing??
Jungkook: What do you mean??
Taehyung: Why are you with jisoo all the time?
Jungkook: I was just having conversation with her. She is sweet and beautiful.(while looking at jisoo)
Taehyung: Hey are you falling for her??
Jungkook: hmm??

Before I could say anything Jimin and Jhope came there and we went to the party
I looked at Jisoo. She was already looking at me with a slight smile .
I felt that she was easily in all over my mind . I immediately change my sight and was thinking I will have to tell her everything before it's too late...

I went near to her and asked her to meet me after party

Jisoo's POV
I was with Rose. Then I saw Taehyung was coming to me . Rose also saw him coming and smiled mischievously and left me there alone
Taehyung: Jisoo
Jisoo: yeah. (with nervous)
Taehyung: Meet me after party. I have something important to say
Jisoo: okay
Taehyung: And your dress..
Jisoo: mm? What happened??

I looked at my dress if something wrong. But I found nothing wrong. I looked back at him and saw he was like staring at me or my dress??
Jisoo: What's wrong??
Taehyung: Don't wear such short dress again
Jisoo: mm??

He left. I was watching him going and thinking what he said.

Taehyung's POV
What I just said to her!! It's her choice whatever she wants to wear . Ahh.. It's getting on my nerves...

Everyone was enjoying . Now it was about time. Guest were all leaving . Jungkook also was tired and went to his room . I saw Jimin and Jhope was drunk and already slept. Rose and yoongi were trying to take them over
I didn't saw Jisoo so I went back to my room and waiting for her .
I'll have to tell her everything and I took out the divorce papers.

After sometimes I heard someone came . I didn't turn. I felt Jisoo's presence . I decided to not face her . I was looking at the other direction and told her that I wanna divorce her .
I don't wanna see her in pain and it can effect me so I told her everything without looking at her.
Taehyung: Jisoo . I came here to divorce you . I don't love you . I never loved you . I just got married because I wanted to save my dad's company. I don't have any feelings for you . So it would be good if we get divorce.