Part 30

Taehyung: Hyung.. Watch out. You are talking with my WIFE..

Taehyung's POV
I went to them and held Jisoo's hand to pull her towards me. She hit on my chest and looked at me. I lowered my face to meet her and saw her pouty face.. Which Immediately soften my eyes.

Jin: you are going to divorce her.,
Taehyung: But I didn't divorce her.
Jin: But eventually you are going to leave her. So what's the problem if I propose her now.
Taehyung: I didn't leave her yet, she is still my wife..

???: Wife?!!
I looked at the owner of the voice and saw it was Jennie..

Jennie: Y..You a..are already married??
She asked me with her stuttering voice.. Her questioning eyes were filled with tears which was ready to fall anytime..

Rose: yeah he is already married..
Jungkook: But gonna divorce soon.. Right V??

She looked towards me, waiting for my answer but a single word didn't left my mouth..

Jimin: But who is she?? And why she is so shocked about jisoo being Taehyung's wife??
Jin: She is the girl who V going to marry soon after his divorce. She is Jennie V's girlfriend..

Jisoo: Girlfriend?!!
Now I heard the person who was still on my hold.. This words came out like whisper but enough to hear me.. Her words was mixed with emotion, sadness..

Jennie: V, Can we talk?
I nodded and one last time looked at Jisoo before separating from her.. Her eyes never left mine until her existence completely out of my eyes..

*
*
*

Jennie: What is happening V??
She asked me as calmly as possible. I told her everything from the beginning. I saw she was fighting against her tears..

Jennie: Is this a forced marriage??
Taehyung: Yeah
Jennie: You want to marry me right??
Taehyung: Hmm
I just hummed at her not looking to her eyes..

Jennie: Then..
I look at her in confusion and asked
Taehyung: Then??

*
*
*

Author's POV

Rose: She is Taehyung's girlfriend??
Jin: Yeah
Yoongi: Jungkook you knew everything but didn't bother to tell us??

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung.. I wanted V to tell you and thought he would but
A heavy sigh left his mouth

Jisoo: But he never did.. Was he playing with my feelings??
A drop of tear left from Jisoo's eyes

Namjoon: No jisoo he never wanted to hurt you but everything was just messed up..
Jihyo: You too knew about it..
Namjoon nodded slightly

Rose: But what about Jisoo?? What about her feelings?? Can he do anything about that??
Jimin: Comedown babe
Rose: How can you ask me to comedown after what your friend did to my Jisoo??

Yoongi: Jimin is right Rose.. Nothing can happen by losing our patience. We have to handle this situation wisely..
Lisa: But isn't V playing with both Jisoo and Jennie's feelings.. I don't know how will Jennie handle this situation..