Part 6

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented 

I didn't proof read so I hope you will all love it 

Pls vote and comment both positive and negative 

reviews are accepted😄😄😄 .

NEXT PART STARTS HERE

Madhu looked on and in her mind ,oh no I thought I will be a perfect bahu for sometime and after getting divorce and the  property  papers signed on my name  then I will elope and get married to the love of my life Vishal.

The next day the engagement took place at the Mehra mansion only with family members and close relatives  everyone looked happy except for the couple which suppose is being tagged as getting married .

I think I should start living the dream after all Neil's demise brought new things and opportunities to our life the thing he failed to do when he was still alive said Ragini as she remembered how she devised a plan to get Neil murdered.

⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅ flashback⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅

That day Ragini went to the market to buy vegetables and on her way back home she was abducted by some goons who happened to be Thakur 's men and she was taken to the outskirts of the city .After sometime she heard a familiar laughter after many years and there came Thakur .

You know sweetheart I have searched for you like a mad to the extent that I refused to marry again , but you betrayed me Ragini  ,I guess you should be thankful that I am in a good mood  else you know what could have happened said Thakur 

Please leave me Thakur I really need to go home my husband will soon be coming for lunch and I didn't cook anything yet said Ragini, then what about my heart break ,what about my daughter whom you ran away with said Thakur .How many times should I tell you that she is not your daughter but Neil's daughter .

Don't try to fool me Ragini we both know what happened between us .Yes I am aware that we were married and I slept with you multiple times  but Neil was also screwing me on the side and  you were not the only man in my life by then said Ragini .I thought to make you believe we are going to be parents if some how I fell pregnant and as expected I did. Everything was ok until I heard about your accident after giving birth to Madhu .And I couldn't  raise a child alone Thakur, so I approached Neil after six months  finding his wife Supriya one month pregnant and I made a decision that come what may my child can never be fatherless and Neil had to choose between me and Supriya. And he chose me ,he used to always shower me with his love while his wife was depressed till she died giving birth and till this day I hate that daughter because Neil cheated on me and made his wife pregnant  but do you know Thakur the love he gave is thrice more than yours that's why I chose  him over you .

Then if that's the case know that If I don't get you then he won't get you so your chapter ends now Mrs  Ragini he said pointing  a gun at her  ready to shot  . 

Suddenly ruk jaaye 

Please don't kill me my daughter is not married yet at least for her sake spare me said Ragini. Then will you do what I say said Thakur .I will do everything , ok then if that's the case you will have to separate with Neil and come back to me . But how can Thakur I can't bear his hatred it will be better if he die instead of me being hated for the rest of my life by him said Ragini .

Then you should bring him to road near those ice and cotton candy vendors by the temple   said Thakur a truck will come at a high speed and hit him . Ok said Ragini ,later she  came home and started cooking  when Neil came home he found her distressed and he said what wrong Ragu .

I am so concerned Neilji today I went to Madhu 's school and she is not performing well I don't know if she will make it into college .But I thought maybe we should take her out because right now she is in a pressure that Pragya will excel more than her especially since she skipped 11th standard because of her intelligence.

You are right later that day the went to the place she agreed about with Thakur and as planned they spent time with Madhu and bought her ice cream and when they returned Neil said let me go and buy for Pragya and we go home .

When he crossed the road a truck came on full speed and hit him then the driver ran away that is  how Pragya was blamed and held responsible for Neil 's accident till this day only Ragini knows the truth .

FLASHBACK ENDS 

Then she came back from trance when Priya said I think tomorrow we should go shopping  for the wedding and the remaining ceremonies .

I agree with you  said Ragini then I will  be so relieved knowing that I will be left with one Daughter to marry off .

 Dadi said it is getting Darker and I have told the driver to drop you home and after some time   and they took a leave after bidding bye to everyone .

AT THE ARORA HOUSE 

Pragya came and said I have been selected to go and participate on academic quiz on behalf of my school so I won't be there during Madhu di 's wedding .

How many times should I tell you that I no where related with a behanji like you , and last time my friends made fun of me hearing you calling me Di and  pls you should stop said Madhu .

Its ok Pragya at least  my daughter will married without fearing about your badluck  falling on her said Ragini .

Immediately Pragya left from there with teary eyes thinking about the way they hate her, and thinking if she will ever be  married into a good family like Madhu or suppose her so called mother will marry her to an abusive family since their hatred seems to have grown after her father's demise .

PLS SUPPORT MY NEW STORY PURELY ARRANGED MARRIAGE 

till then meet you next time with a new update