Part 3

Hello guys missed me its been a long time since i updated any of my stories .

May u all please pardon me from here i will try to give fast update .

Well thanks for voting and following and i hope u will all love it .

It will be to short but the next update i will to make it long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hospital after long hours of abhi being in the OT the doctor finally came out to brief the family about what has happened to him.

Priya: Doctor please how is my son 

Doctor: Well Mrs Mehra that's what i came here for ,can we at- least move towards my cabin then i  will say.

All went inside but Aaliya was asked to remain outside 

Doctor: Well Mr & Mrs Mehra your son has been diagnosed with anaemia of chronic of which as i speak right now he has low blood that why he fainted ,So from now on make sure he eats foods rich in iron and i will prescribe some medication for him .But very soon he will need to have a bone marrow surgery so find the donor as soon as possible to be  on a safe side .lastly you should sign the formalities as the reception then we will discharge  him immediately.

Ram : Is it possible that my daughter can take some test to check if she can be the donor .

Doctor: For that i will do but expect the results only from tomorrow.

Screen shift to the Arora house 

Pragya: I have this feeling of turmoil ,I do not know what is happening but some part of  me is telling that someone close to me is in trouble . I have been feeling strange for the whole of this time but surprisingly they is no one in the house only me. I have many questions in my head but no one to answer .

As soon as she opened a window in the living room Neil's photo fell and broke into pieces .This is not good where ever they are i just hope they are ok she said crying .

TWO DAYS LATER 

Pragya :It been two days and no sign of my family neither  anyone to call at-least, am i hated to the extend that they will just go and never to think about saying goodbye at-least .I really do not know what  i did in my last birth to deserve this .

At the mehra house abhi has been bedridden from the time he was discharged from the hospital

At the mehra house abhi has been bedridden from the time he was discharged from the hospital .Priya and Ram decided to go to the hospital to find if the samples matched .

Will the sample match 

Where is pragya's family 

More trouble to come 

Till  then keep guessing and waiting 

Love u loads 

if u loved it hit the star button and vote including silent readers