Part 10

A big thanks to all those who voted and commented 

I hope you will all love it 

Pls vote and comment guys 

Next part start here

--------------------------------------------------------

They both woke up around 11 am hearing Aaliya knocking at the door ,He came out of her and went to take a shower after telling Pragya to go and freshen up at the guest room. She looked at him and nodded her head in response while her brains was indulged into deep thoughts .

Her mind was filled up with thoughts, thinking of possible reasons that could have resulted in the betrayal her so called family has caused the Mehra family ,which she was now painfully paying for .

Tears found their way down from her eyes ,her heart pained hard thinking about the turn of event in her life .She was supposed to be sitting for her board exams in five months to come .And now she was not certain with  the fact of going back to school again .

She tried getting off  from the bed but her legs were uncontrollably shaking . She hissed softly when a sharp pain hit her lower abdomen and she felt something flowing from her body .Immediately she moved the blankets finding their white bed sheets smeared with blood .

With much difficulty she got off from the bed and dressed in her clothes .She left the room walking slowly and cautiously towards the guest room to take a shower .

At the living room

Priya was worryingly looking at the clock , she was already feeling insecure about the time Abhi was spending with Pragya in the bedroom ,Fearing of what if they fall in love when she had plans about Abhi's future  .After reasoning with her thoughts she decided to go their bedroom  but along the way she saw Pragya heading towards the guest room and she turned back.

After freshening up Abhi came to the room and looking at its state he felt bad for Pragya ,but he hardened his heart because of state his dadi was in and he vowed to make her life like hell .

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Pragya came back to the room after taking a long  shower with difficulty finding him seated on a couch, and without saying anything she started cleaning their room and removed those dirty sheets and replaced them with new ones ,After completing what she was doing she  took them for washing .

And went to the living room finding her time being in laws chatting ,She greeted them and no one responded .

Priya  : You are not officially part of us ,so no one should ever find out about this contract .

Pragya just nodded her head   

And Priya continued saying  I have just given off to all the servants so you will have to do every house hold chores for today and once they return you will have to help them too.

She did all that knowing about the pain Pragya might be going through. 

Pragya said but I was supposed to be at school today .

Priya : And you won't be going there today till you finish all the household work 

Seeing her not moving she said  start getting to work and one more thing they is a basket full of dirty clothes , you should attend to it too.

Left with nothing to say she started cleaning the house , her pain and discomfort increased due movement between her legs and blood was already starting to ooze from her body . 

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

She prepared lunch and served everyone's needs forgetting that she last ate 2  days back .She started feeling dizzy and collapsed on the floors ,blood stained on her clothes was smeared where she was .

Abhi took  her to the guest room and called the doctor

After sometime the doctor came and examined her .

Doctor : she just fainted due to hunger and abdominal discomfort but ,I have injected her and once she wake up give her food .And pls bring her for scanning tomorrow to check if she does not have any problem. 

After thanking the doctor Abhi led her out and when he returned ,she was awake and they gave her food and medicine .

Abhi : Are you ok now 

Pragya : Yes 

Priya : Now that you are ok you should get back to work because I can see you are fit and fine and no need of you acting like being sick.

At night after completing all the household work she thought to escape from toucher and came to their  room.  And to her bad luck she got in finding Abhi already there.

So you thought to escape from me but my instincts alerted me ,anyways go and take shower we have some impending work to take care of said Abhi compellingly

She rushed into the bathroom and after sometime she came

Without waiting for a second Abhi pulled her into his lap and smacked his lips with hers  , He continued kissing her hard tears were flowing from her eyes but he continued with his toucher.He ripped off her clothes and kissed her roughly without caring about anything ,he ripped off her panties and started fingering her which was later replaced by a rough making out .

TWO MONTHS LATER

Pragya's health started deteriorating  after sometime and as soon as the Mehra's found about her pregnancy she was ousted from the house and they organised a residence place for her in a chawl and hired a Caretaker for her . 

Her caretaker Sarlamma  was pure at heart and she sometimes came with her daughter bulbul who was the same age as of Pragya to keep her company .

I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE IT 

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU LOADS 😘😘😘