Part 11

A BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED PREVIOUSLY.

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT IT CAN DO GREAT FOR ME .

 SILENT READERS PLS VOTE  , I PROMISE NO ONE WILL FIND OUT IT WILL BE A SECRET BETWEEN ME AND YOU ONLY 🙏🙏 

Next part starts here

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Her caretaker Sarlamma was pure at heart and she sometimes came with her daughter Bulbul who was the same age as of Pragya to keep her company.She saw them as a family which gave her love but she never wanted to get attached with them.

She knew that someday they will have to part ways , And only destiny could reveal that 

👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶

AT THE MEHRA HOUSE

Mr &Mrs Malhotra who happened to be in business partnership with the Mehra's had payed   them a visit with a marriage proposal for their daughter Maya and it was accepted hastily by Priya &Ram because before  Abhishek's 23 birthday he is supposed to have produced his first heir who Will be the next Director of the business board after him so they didn't want Pragya returning  to  claim the rights for her child . 

After the Malhotra's left Priya said 

Pragya is so intelligent if she continue with her studies then it is going to be difficult to oust her from our life. 

Ram replied saying I think it will be best if we stop her from studying ,And Abhi will have to pretend loving her then we will send her out of Mumbai where it will be difficult for her to know about the news  . He will visit them once a month after his marriage with Maya .

But for how long will he keep up with this double life Ram said Priya furiously.

Ok then give us a better suggestion, but you should know that if Abhi doesn't get married to Maya we will get poor ,their shares can can do us great at the business board we will become even more rich  said Ram .

If it wasn't for the business that Mamaji has struggled for I could be saying no, And my bahu should not be cheated Priya stubbornly said  .

Are you for real Priya who on earth wouldn't want to be loved by her husband .

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya is shown holding Abhi's photo 

In this three months that I have known you I got to feel your love through the pain you gave me. Our moments has been great for me ,even though I know it was your lustful desires for me . I wish you could change your heart and love me with all your heart , I have faith that this baby will bring us together she heard someone knocking only to find Abhishek.

Abhishek come in 

I didn't think you will come , ever since I moved out from your house a month ago you never came to seen me said Pragya 

Did you want me to come before 

No I wanted to share with you that I am three months Pregnant because you were out of town when I left . 

He came forward and hugged her , he nuzzled her neck with passion and this time Pragya started to moan unlike in the past days .they headed towards the bedroom , one could hear grunts and moans as they reached climax 

I didn't hurt you and the baby right  said Abhi

No not at all  , I have been getting all horny lately I don't know why 

It might be hormones said Abhi 

Ok I wanted to tell you something , I know it  is something you won't believe so quickly , becauseI have been doing  bad with your and I don't think I could do up with the thoughts of loving you secretly . 

She hugged him out of happiness not knowing that it was just a  lie what he  told to her

He left her residence with a promise of coming back to see her again

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

In the morning as Pragya was getting ready for school she realized that her tummy was growing and now her uniform was more tight and  her baby bump was starting to show a bit .Once she has reached at school  People were talking ill about her and her character looking at her stomach.

She couldn't stand to watch people talking ill about her , she rushed to the class crying .

One boy : she is not intelligent only on books  but with other things too 

The class laughed 

Another boy : Areey ! Shivanya is this what you talk about  mostly , having children out of wedlock hai nah 

They laughed and one said I have heard that it is  something common in Bollywood but they are not dump as her to get pregnant.

Pls don't say her as dump 

One boy : Aww come here Pragya baby you know I still have a thing for you , pls take care for Me then I will take care of you.

The whole class laughed

The teacher came and called Pragya taking her belongings too.

At the office

Principal : I am so disappointed with you beta, I thought you were going be our pride in this state  But you gave me a shock ,So we thought to expel you from school  because we don't want parents coming here and us  losing other intelligent students because of you.

With nothing to say Pragya left from School  sad.

........................

My life  is now over , I dreams  Are crumbling what wrong has I done said Pragya crying while Abhi is comforting her .

Abhi : I think you should move out of Mumbai  away from people  every Friday will be visiting you there .

 I WILL STOP HERE I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE IT 

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT 

LOVE YOU LOADS😘😘😘😘