Part 7

HEY GUYS I AM BACK WITH THE NEXT PART OF THIS STORY 

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED 

AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE IT 

💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Immediately Pragya left from there with teary eyes thinking about the way they hate her and thinking if she will ever be married into a good family like Madhu or suppose her so called mother will marry her into an abusive family since their hatred for her seems to have grown after her father's demise.

Next morning she woke up early and cleaned  the house ,she prepared the breakfast , and from there she went to freshen up and packed her clothes which she was going to use during her stay in Amritsar since the school competitions were hosted there.

She came to the living room after completing everything finding Ragini and Madhu already having their breakfast .

  Good morning Mom and Madhu di said Pragya 

They both looked at her and kept quite 

Pragya: Mom as I have told you that I have been selected to take part in the quiz competition on behalf of my school ,I will be leaving for Amritsar today and we are only going to take 7 days then I will back in Mumbai to prepare for my board exams and also help Madhu di.

Ragini : Like I have told you yesterday even if you don't return I will be happy that  at least my Daughter will get married without fearing that bad omen will come upon her due to your presence.

Ok , if that's the case I will take my leave and all the best to your married life and exams Madhu di said Pragya .

Who was trying by all means to stop the tears from falling off her eyes

After Pragya has departed Ragini received a call from Priya telling her that they should do shopping for the remaining ceremonies and the Wedding which was to happen in two days from now 

They spent the whole morning hours shopping .Later that day in  the afternoon Abhi and Madhu's  haldi rasam ceremony was held and it went successfully ,then in the  evening the Mehndi ceremony started and everything was a blast all were enjoying with music .

The song Nachde ne Saare  was played ( PLEASE BEAR WITH THE AUTHOR SHE IS  SO OBSESSED WITH WEDDINGS ,YESTERDAY IT WAS ABOUT A WEDDING CEREMONY IN MY OTHER STORY EVEN TODAY😍😀) 

People were all dancing except for the marrying couple .

Madhu POV 

I am just feeling suffocated here and I don't know why Vishal his not answering my call ,we clearly decided that I will elope with him but he is no where to be seen.

she came back from trance when the mehndi lady asked her which letter name to write and she said V.

Ragini came towards her looking distressed and asked to see Madhu mehndi.One could possibly sense that something was wrong with her.

Madhu: Mom you look so worked up what happened .

I will tell you once we get home but right now concentrate on your mendhi , You have to look beautiful on your wedding mhm said Ragini.

In the mean time as the mendhi was drying  people were dancing  while other's were gossiping about the happenings in their locality.

Abhi came towards Madhu and said Hi

Madhu said Hello to him too

Abhi: I was thinking that since we will be getting married in two days time why don't we try to get to know each better.

Madhu : Ok ,I am Madhurima  Neil Arora but I like it when people call me madhu.

When she was about to continue Dadi came there and told her to go and wash her mehndi ,everyone who applied mehndi came back with a darker mehndi except for Madhu .

Soon the  ceremony finished and they all went to their respective homes .Ragini and Madhu went home too after talking with the Mehra's regarding the sangeet ceremony which was to be held tomorrow in the evening .

Once they arrived home Madhu turned to her mother and said now you can tell me .

Ragini: You know Madhu before getting married to your father I was married  to a son of the richest family in Indore until that fateful day when he met with accident  and was declared dead then your nani suggested that I should get married and that's how I found your father.Years passed and 3 days before your father's demise I met my ex husband and now he came to know about Neil death and he requested that I should marry him if not he will commit suicide .But  how can I .

Madhu: Mom what are you saying this is your golden chance to live in luxury and you want to let it go . In fact I wanted to tell you that I love Vishal and I don't want to get married this Abhi ,I was even planning to elope with vishu so if your lover wants you to be in Indore by tomorrow then we will sell my wedding lehenga and buy flight tickets.

Ragini :  Then we will leave mumbai for good immediately after your sangeet ceremony.

Madhu: Is pragya coming too

Coming where , I am not so good at heart to bring an orphan with me , her parents died so Neil never left her in my guidance said Ragini

I WILL STOP HERE GUYS SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE

LOVE YOU LOADS😘😘😘