Part 9

A VERY BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED 

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS ONE TOO 

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT ITS A REQUEST 

LETS START

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

At the Arora Residence 

As soon as Pragya unlocked the door she was first greeted by a lonely house and a letter in-front of her ,She learned down and picked it after closing the door ,she went to her bedroom to put her luggage bag and trophies on the bed.

From there she went to kitchen to prepare something for eating but everything was empty .She went back to her room and took out that letter and read it.

And it says :

For a long time I have been taking care of you and I believe it is something that you have to be grateful for ,My mother once said I should take you to an Orphanage but I never did , I knew you were inauspicious ,but still I tolerated you .And now my husband is no more because of you that is the reason why,  I have decided to leave you alone  as orphan for the rest of your life, and this will be a price you have to pay for killing your father and mother .Every place you go in life , or whatever  you will achieve in life, you should always remember that you are an orphan who killed her parents .One more thing till I make peace will Neil's death no one will love you even those who used to care for you will turn against you .This is the very same words I said in the temple and I bare the almighty as a witness for my words .Goodbye ,see you one day in the future if time permits us.

 With regards Ragini your ex stepmom.

She closed the letter as tears  found their way out of her eyes .It was about 10mins since she has  started crying, she stood up going to use the bathroom .

And on her way towards the bathroom she heard someone knocking ,She quickly rushed to clean her face and went to open the door, Finding Ram standing there .

Good afternoon Sir, you may come in she said smiling at him.

He got inside and said 

Tumhari  maan aur behan kahaan hai?

Pragya said I have no idea Sir ,actually I have just returned from the school competitions today finding no one .

Just shut up and tell me where your mother is ,he said with a terrific and threatening loud voice.

Pragya with a stammering voice said I promise sir ,I don't know where they are .I didn't  even attend didu 's marriage .

Since you are not going to cooperate with me  go and pack up your bags you are coming  to live at my house ,all the matters will be settled there .

Soon she came with her bags and they went to the Mehra mansion ,She got off from the car and followed Ram  into the house.

************************

Why did you have to bring her into house Ram .Already Mummyji is paralyzed because them .And who knows after she has settled  her  things will turn from bad to worse said Priya who was looking at Pragya up and down  as if she was some dirt.

Ram responded by saying I wanted to know about her family's whereabout but she is not willing to tell .So I have decided that she will pay for whatever her family did .

Don't tell me that after her family betrayed us like this , she is the one you have chosen to marry my son to .Who knows in the future she will leave her husband like her family did on the marriage day said Priya .

No she is not worthy to marry our son but she will be here serving a three years marriage contract with him , After paying for her family's  iniquities she will be free to leave from our lives then we will find the best woman for our son .

********************

Congratulations beta

 For getting into a marriage contract with my son , In this three years as my son's wife and as our bahu you are going face hell  and this is the beginning said Priya as she settled Pragya  on Abhi's bed for suhagraat .And I expect you to give us good news as soon as possible .

Tears escaped from her eyes hearing all this from her in-laws ,she had aspired to become big in life but because of her bad fate she has pay for the mistakes done by others .She was feeling uneasy  thinking of what was going happen that night because she was not ready for anything at the moment  .

Immediately after Priya has left from the room Abhi got inside and locked the door his eyes were blood shot because of anger as he looked at Pragya who was sitting on his bed ,He wanted to give her pain for whatever his Dadi is going through.

He went towards  her and removed the ghunghat  from her face ,he started touching her sensually , Pragya didn't know how to react ,she was just left with 4 days to be 18 years and she didn't know anything about intimacy .

 He slammed his lips on her kissing her passionately and she just stood not knowing how to react .Seeing her not responding he bit her lips and slide his tongue into her mouth devouring her ,tears were flowing from her eyes but she was just standing and not responding .

He took his and her clothes off and placed her on the bed .He entered her and made love to without caring about whether she was felling  pain or not  and once he was satisfied .He pushed her out from the bed and ordered her to dress up .When she was done he gave her a sheet and told her to sleep in the balcony .

It was difficult for Pragya to walk because of the pain in her lower abdomen .

Around 4am in the morning Abhi came and woke Pragya ,He dragged her into the room and pushed her on the bed .He made love to her and released into till he slept .

They both woke up at around 11 am hearing Aaliya  knocking at the door ,He came out of her and he went to take a shower after telling Pragya to go shower at the guest room .

I WILL STOP HERE TODAY 

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT 

I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LIKE IT