PART 5

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG 

 BECAUSE  I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH UNENDING 

ASSESSMENTS  AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LOVE IT 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED 

AND THOSE WHO VOTED 

DADI: I have a better solution for this problem 

RAM : Maa then tell us what we should do because this is really going out of hand and moreover if we loose abhi everything will be finished .

DADI : Today I went to the temple to seek for God's mercy but then Pandit-ji told that Abhi can only be saved if we get him married ,so Pandit-ji already  has one horoscope  of a girl and she is akhand saubhagyavadhi.

PRIYA: Then we should go and meet up with the Pandit and finalize everything because I cant stand to loose my son .

After some time the Doctor came out of the OT ,Ragini and Tanu quickly hurried to him to inquire about Neil 's health 

DOCTOR : Mrs Arora I think  we should meet up in my cabin to discuss about this matter 

RAGINI: Ok Doctor then lets go 

Inside the cabin 

DOCTOR : We have  managed to conduct the surgery but by the time the patient arrived he had already lost a lot of blood so unfortunately we failed to save him due to loss of blood .

RAGINI: Doctor do you mean to say my husband is no more 

DOCTOR: Mrs Arora I can understand the state of your mind but what can we do its the actual truth ,If you could have arrived early maybe we would have saved him ,so we have registered his death so I kindly request  that you come and collect his death certificate after two days .

She and Madhu left the hospital all shattered upon reaching home they found Pragya in the house temple .

RAGINI : Arrey ladki who asked to enter into the  house temple because I strictly told you not to make your foot here because you are a bad omen and  this one mistake of yours makes you  responsible for killing my husband I even regret the day I agreed to take care and stay with you despite all what mom said and but now I feel she was right we should have taken you to some orphanage maybe this wouldn't have happened and how are  we going to survive .If you are capable of taking your mother's life during child birth then how about us . And from today I will hate you more than before .

Pragya left from there crying  for the first time in front of the family 

PRAGYA : I grew up knowing them as my family ,I was maltreated ,whipped and degraded yet I never complained living with the hope that someday they will love me but after hearing the bitter truth about me now I know I have been alone in this world and I will always be  as for Tanu di she has never seen me as her choti and they took care of her  like she was the youngest but its ok in few days it will be my 18th birthday and maybe mom will marry off to someone as promised then I will be free from all the toucher .

She changed into white getting ready to mourn for her father's death even though he never regarded her as his daughter .And she descended to the hall finding a lot more people and the pandit when she was about to seat there came a voice RUK JAAYE 

Well lets see who is she 

RAGINI : You are not needed here even after killing him you have the guts to come here can't you at least allow him to have a peaceful funeral

RAGINI : You are not needed here even after killing him you have the guts to come here can't you at least allow him to have a peaceful funeral .You are a bad omen who knows something bad  might happen .

Immediately Pragya left the place with a fallen face and the attendees were murmuring among themselves .

The Mehra's arrived at the temple and greeted their family  Pandit 

DADI : Pandit-ji I have come again regarding my grandson marriage as earlier on you said you have a horoscope of one girl and she akhand saubhagyavati so I was thinking that maybe we should tie them together .

PANDIT : That I have no problem with  but the girl family has to agree too before we think of fixing the wedding .So you will have to go and meet them because already they wanted to marry their daughter . And I will come shortly with the directions to their home .

Neil's last rites were performed successfully only what was left was his ashes which Ragini has  decided to take to Kashi and the house remained lonely but  Pragya kept on receiving touchers from Ragini and Madhu 

After two weeks 

The Mehra came to the Arora house and Ragini greeted them and they talked about the wedding .Looking at that they were rich she decided to marry Madhu off to their family as they gave her 5 lacks for agreeing for marriage between Madhu and Abhishek .While people were still happy Pragya came in and greeted 

DADI: I have seen you somewhere but I forgot the exact place .

PRAGYA : It was at the temple dadi 

DADI: I must say Ragini you really gave them good values ,I am happy that soon we will be a family .And I have called the pandit and he said the marriage should happen in five days .

RAM : Ragini-ji they one important thing that we need to tell you ,actually Abhishek is not well so he is in need of a bone marrow so immediately after the wedding they need to have a child so that he can be saved .

Madhu looked on and in her mind oh no I thought I will be a perfect bahu for sometime and after getting a divorce and the  property papers on my name  I will elope  to go and marry the love of my life vishal .

I WILL END HERE 

MEET YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE 

LOVE U LOADS