Part 8

A BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED PREVIOUSLY

AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALL LIKE  IT

I DIDN'T PROOF READ AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALL PARDON ME IF THEY IS ANY MISTAKE 

BACK TO STORY 

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

 Is Pragya coming too Madhu asked her mother.

Why should she come ,I am not so good at heart to bring an orphan with me ,her parent died and Neil never left her under my guidance before he died said Ragini.

Madhu was happy  about this information because she never liked Pragya even a bit .

..............................

The next day,  the Sangeet  Ceremony happened successfully , and everything was a blast  leaving the guests with a happy mood as they started dispersing from the venue .And after all dancing and celebration, there remained the Mehra and Arora families discussing about preparation of the wedding that was to be held tomorrow .

Once they were done Vishal came to pick Ragini and Madhu up ,and Ragini introduced him as her bhanja to the Mehra family and they left.

Without wasting  any time they went straight at home and packed their bags into the car, Once they were done they left for the airport . And upon reaching there they finished with the formalities and boarded into the plane which was going to Delhi.

While at Amritsar the competitions were going very well ,And all what was left was the announcement of the result which was to happen within two days time, then Pragya will be returning back home not knowing  about what was in store for her once she steps her foot back into Mumbai .

💑💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💑

The day of the wedding came and the marriage hall was beautifully decorated and as all the people from the  high profile families were invited to come and witness the Mehra's only son getting married ,not knowing about the storm which was about to take place  .

As it was agreed earlier that the wedding will start at 1 pm in the afternoon ,Around 8 am in the morning the driver was sent to go and pick the brides family .Upon arriving at the Arora residence he beeped the car and knocked the house but no one came till the time was 11 am and the guest had already started coming .

It was indeed a busy day for Priya and Ram as they were all set to make their son's wedding one of the best and the most memorable one  in India not caring of whether the bride is there or not , The stipulated time of a  good mahurat for the wedding approached and still no one in the Mehra kandan knew about the absence of the bride  ,Soon Abhi was taken to the mandap and immediately after that the driver came and told Priya that he has long went to pick up the Bride and her family but no one came out of the house and it was locked from outside. Priya didn't know what to do ,She then called Ram and told him about the situation 

While at the marriage hall 

The Pandit  asked for the bride to come and 15 minutes just passed away like that , still there was no sign of the bride coming .Priya tried calling Ragini but her number was of no avail.

.........................

The anger of people  increased as the bride was not coming  and they  started shaming the Mehra family  saying  the bride has eloped from her wedding while her family backed off from the marriage without telling them .And listening to all that Dadi fell down due to heart attack and the wedding was called off as they rushed her to the hospital .

At the hospital

The whole  family was waiting outside the OT tensed, and after few hours the doctor came out and said we have managed to operate on the patient and she is now under observation for 24hrs because her health is still in a critical state .

Out of anger and pain Ram left the hospital towards the Arora residence ,while  Priya and Aaliya went to the  hospital temple to offer some Prayer for the well being of Dadi .

Once he arrived  there ,He started knocking house and when no one came out  he decided to return back to the hospital, then he saw a woman from the neighborhood coming towards him and he  inquired about Ragini .

Woman: Who are you and what are doing here .

 I came here looking for Mrs Arora do you have any idea of where they are said Ram .

The woman said look mister I do not know who you are  and anyways  why should I tell you about my friend whereabout , When I haven't seen you even once  in their house .

When he saw that it will be difficult to get some information from  the woman he offered her 2 lakhs cheque  with R.s 2000 cash on top .

Then the woman said they vacated from their house yesterday night and they won't be returning back to Mumbai but her younger daughter will be here after 4 days , if you want to see her too I will call you once she has arrived . 

They exchanged number's and Ram left from there .

3 days later 

The result were released and Pragya took the first position in quiz and essay writing  ,she came to the stage and received her trophies and R.s 50 000 Cheque then she gave a speech . 

Once everything was all done ,they were all set to return back to Mumbai the following day .

While at the hospital Dadi managed to gain the conscious but doctor declared her paralyzed and she was released to go home .

Priya : If we haven't became selfish to save Abhi 's life  by deciding to get him married , this wouldn't have happened to Mummyji ,Now look at her now it is all our fault  Ram ,she said crying .

Ram : No Priya its not all our fault, the thing is  we trusted the wrong people but I will make sure that they pay for looting money from us ,for making mom to go through this kind of pain and for the shame they made us go through. And about our son he will be saved don't worry.

As he was still talking he received a call from the lady telling that Pragya has arrived ,he should come fast .

At the Arora residence Pragya unlocked the house and she was first greeted by a lonely house and a letter in-front of her 

I WILL STOP HERE PLS VOTE AND COMMENT 

LOVE U LOADS