Chapter #2

"Nyla? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful person." I will admit I blushed a little.

"My friends call me J.C."

"What's the C for?" I asked

"Caylen."

"Cool,my last name is Nowels." I have no idea why I said that.

"Awesome." J.C went back to his phone. J.C Caylen? I'm pretty sure I've heard that name before somewhere. Then it hit me.

"WAIT!! Do you make YouTube videos?" I ask out of nowhere, kind of frightening him a bit.

"Uh yeah. I sure do." How did I not notice it before.

"You're J.C Caylen. Thee J.C Caylen."

"I am?" He pretended to be surprised.

"I'm being serious."

"Me too. I seriously had no idea I was J.C Caylen."

"Wait are you on this flight alone?"

"Naw, I'm with Kian, Connor, Trevor, and Sammy."

"No way." I checked the small area  for the others. And I found them, I waved at them and they waved back. Strangely they all got seated together, well all of them but J.C."Is it okay if I take a picture with you?"

"Sure, can we take two? One serious one and a funny one?" I nodded in agreement, pulling out my phone. I snapped a picture of J.C and me doing the duck face then another of us with really serious faces.

J.C pulled out his camera and started filming, with me in it.

"Hey guys, J.C here and I know I'm not in my usual filming...area?! I guess that's what you call it but anyway. I am on a plane and I am seated with this beautiful, lovely, smelly girl," I smacked him on the arm playfully ",I'm just kidding she actually smells quite nice. Any way, I will be recording some of the things that goes on in the few hours we are on the plane. I just wanted you guys to meet Nyla. Okay bye guys." He covers the camera lens with his hand,like he usually does. And leans over as if he's going to kiss me. I feel my cheeks heating up and turning red. And he gets really close to my cheek then....he inhales deeply.

"Wow. You really do smell good." I laugh feeling a little embarrassed. I pull out my laptop and lay out the foldable table. And sit my laptop on top.

"Whatcha doing?" J.C ask in a little kid voice.

"About to watch a movie." I say with a high voice.

"What movie?" I click my movie folder. I was in the mood for comedy.

"I'm not sure,do you want to watch oneeeee withhh meee?" I stretched out the last three words.

"Yeah, can we watch 40 Year Old Virgin?"

"Yeah,are you hungry?" He nods his head yes. I reach in my backpack and pull out my Gummy Life-Savers and one of my Snapple drinks.  I hand the Life-Savers and Snapple over to J.C and I grab my ear buds and zip up my bag. When I look back up J.C is taking a drink of my Snapple. I squint at him and give him a challenging look.

I hook up the earbuds and grab my lifesavers from J.C . and hand him one of the ear buds as the movie starts.

(Short I know but comment what you think so far and you know you could always vote. I made this chapter short so we can get to the next chapter faster .if you don't like it I promise it will get a thousand times better. Thank you.)