Chapter #7

We arrived at the boardwalk in about 15 minutes. I was really excited to go on the rides,eat the good 'carnival foods', and be on the search for some cute boys.

I really wish J.C. would've came, I would have had someone to talk to.

We get out of the car and wait for Hayes and Carter to pull up and park next to us.

"Nyla,can't wait to get on the fairs wheel." Hayes said winking. I push his face away from me.

"She wants me." He thinks he whispers to Matt but I can still hear him.

"What can we do first?" I asked excited.

"Well first you can calm..your..tits." Carter jokes making everyone laugh. I flick him off.

"Oooo sassy just how I like it." Hayes said slowly easing his way next to me. I push him back towards Carter. Everyone laughed.

"I'm going to play a game,does anyone want to come with me?" I asked and looked at  their faces."Okay then..." I started walking towards one of  the game stalls.

"Nyla wait." Someone yelled after me. I turned around and saw Nash running towards me."I didn't want you to walk around by yourself."

"I SEE YOU,NASH! "Carter yelled to us.

"You know you can go hang out with them. I don't mind being by myself,I'm kind of use to it." I say looking him in the eyes.

"No,it's okay. I want to hang out with you." I smiled at him and we continued walking to the game stalls.

One game stall caught my attention when I saw the stuffed moose wearing a jacket.

"Let's go play that game." I said pointing at the game with the moose. We walk up to the game.

"Wanna play? Five dollars each." I dug in my pocket about to pull out my money but Nash stopped me.

"I got it." He said handing the guy ten dollars.Nash seems like a really sweet guy,I hope to become friends with him.

"Okay..." I pulled my hand out of my pocket and took a seat marked with a numbered two. Nash took the seat right next to me." Ready to lose?" I ask giving him a slight smirk.

"You wish." He returned the smile and placed his hands on the water gun. I did the same.

"Get ready. On your mark..get set....GO!"  I tried to aim the gun at the little hole. I was a little bit ahead of Nash,before I turned my head to look at him. Which knocked my aim off a little.

And that put Nash ahead of me. I was just about to win, when the litttle alarm sounded that someone has won the game.

I look over at Nash and see him smiling widely. He had won the mini game.

"Pick a prize any prize." The game controller person said to Nash." It can even be something for the lady." He said winking at me and it made me smile.

"Uhh can you give me the....moose please?" Really out of all the prizes up there,you choose the one I want. We started walking on the boardwalk.

"Here... I was going to give the prize to you after I won anyways." He said handing the moose to me.

"Why? You could've kept it,you didn't have to give it to me just because some guy suggested it."

"I know....but think of it as a welcome gift. It is your second day here,and I'm sure you're going to need a friend this summer."

"Yeah...I guess so,thank you. So where is everyone else?"

"No idea but I'm sure they are close to the rides."