Chapter #10

I walk in my room,go over to my dresser,and pull out a white bikini. I quickly put it back in the dresser and searched for something else.

I was really lucky to find a tankini,that was teal colored,and had floral print on it.

I pull off my pajama shorts and underwea, then slide the swim suit bottoms up my bare legs. And I do the same with my bra,tank top,and tankini top.

And I pull on some jean shorts to cover the bottoms. And I grab my phone and check it,no messages or calls.

I hear a light knock on my bedroom door.

" Come in." I hear the door creek a little,letting me know that it is open. I turn around to see J.C standing in the doorway.

" I gotta leave,here in a minute to meet Leah."

" Oh,maybe I could meet her one day." I smile while taking a seat on my bed.

" What about today? "

" Can't. Cameron is making me go with him so he can keep an eye on me. And besides I don't think your girlfriend would be to fond of you bringing another girl to go meet her." I lightly laugh.

" True." He checks his phone." Well I got to go." He walks over to me and gives me a hug.

" I guess I'll see you later."

" Yeah." He kisses my cheek lightly. And heads toward the door." I'll text ya." And he left the room.

I walk into the bathroom to check my appearance,but I see two flushed cheeks. I have no idea as to why my body is reacting to J.C. I mean he's cute but he has a girlfriend so why would he do that? Even if it was just on the cheek.

Knock,knock.

" You ready?" Cameron asked while sticking his head in through the door.

I quickly cover my face with my hands.

" What's wrong?" Cameron ran over to me.

" Nothing."

" Then why are you covering up your face? "

" Because.....I'm ugly."

"What?! No you're not. Who told you that?"

"People...and myself. I'm not wearing makeup."

" Make up doesn't make you pretty...well it does but that's not the point. It's what's on the inside that make you beautiful. And a little bit of the outside." He laughs. And I playfully hit his arm.

" But I'm ugly with or without makeup, but I'm Michael Myers without it."

" You're my sister," I interrupted him." which means we somewhat have the same genes. And one of them is looks." He earns a light laugh from me.

" That's actually one gene we don't have alike."

" False."

" Can you just please get out so I can look presentable."

" Hold on. NASH!" Cameron yelled.

" YEAH!?" He yelled from some place in the house.

" Come up here for a second."

" Yeah."

A couple seconds later Nash enters my room and soon walks into the bathroom where me and Cameron are.

" What's up? "

" We have a problem." Cameron says while looking at me.

" What kind of problem?" Nash almost looked frightened. "If it's girly stuff count me out."